Security Software Bypass Websense On Company Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
The web access log can be captured as you mentioned but the I can say that Websense didn;t block anything so it;s not my issue.

Thats not how an HR department would view it. If there is evidence you broke policy, blocked or logged will be immaterial.

I am working in a Big Four for the last 5 years and they are pretty lax about this stuff.We didn't even have any blocking 1 year back and this is one of the things I am banking on.Seems Medium Risk High Gain to me.:):)

I am working in a Big Four for the last 5 years and they are pretty lax about this stuff.We didn't even have any blocking 1 year back and this is one of the things I am banking on.Seems Medium Risk High Gain to me.:):)

Even more relevant then. I have supplied such tech to the so called Big4 audit cos as well, and personally know why they were implemented (suspicions), further made case studies for the vendors in question over the ways various people were caught breaking policy requirements and subsequent rapid terminations by Legal & HR within a few hours.

Cheers!

Edit: I suggest delete the logs in the first post. The IP address and license count is enough to figure out the organization.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back