Monitors c2d amd or lcd

Arun.P

Warning: Do Not Trade
Skilled
i have few problem

should i go for 19 widesceen viewsonic

or c2d am2 cpu 4800 or 5200x/2 65 mm daul core any gud mo which support oc extra

because ma 1 stick 512 ram is out of dated and not working :mad: due u ma gpu card oc :S

so another 512 ram is working ;)

i need amd c2d cpu+ram+gud mo support oc extra+ psc any gud brand :S

beacause i have larger hsf fan :p

or stick view sonic 19 lcd + 1gb ram ddr 400 mhs and 160 gb hard extra :ashamed:

any change of gud idea :huh:

or i will sell that old cpu 3000 and mo with 512 ram :ashamed:

max budget 15k

dude pls post fast i need u buy it today i am still using ma friend computer :(

i need u change somethings :S

today is unread important help pls save ma computer life for god sate :p

dude..

i want to point out a few things which am sure you can keep in mind considering that lot of ppl have been telling you about it..

Use Mozilla Firefox.. it comes with a built in spell-checker... it underlines misspelt words in red and all u need to do is rightclick on it for it to show you the correct options.

once u finish composing a post.. just read through it slowly a coupla times. it will be very helpfull. try as far as possible to not use contractions. Try to use full words. :)

AMD and Intel are two different companies as u must be very well knowing. Try not to confuse thier products. AMD makes the Athlon X2 line of processors, while Intel makes the Core 2 Duo (C2D) line of processors. Also, another habit of yours is to type drr3 :p :p its DDR and not DRR.. for Dual Data Rate :)

Please keep the above tips in mind always.. they will prove helpful to you as well as to all others who read your posts :)

sTALKEr said:
dude..
i want to point out a few things which am sure you can keep in mind considering that lot of ppl have been telling you about it..
Use Mozilla Firefox.. it comes with a built in spell-checker... it underlines misspelt words in red and all u need to do is rightclick on it for it to show you the correct options.
once u finish composing a post.. just read through it slowly a coupla times. it will be very helpfull. try as far as possible to not use contractions. Try to use full words. :)
AMD and Intel are two different companies as u must be very well knowing. Try not to confuse thier products. AMD makes the Athlon X2 line of processors, while Intel makes the Core 2 Duo (C2D) line of processors. Also, another habit of yours is to type drr3 :p :p its DDR and not DRR.. for Dual Data Rate :)
Please keep the above tips in mind always.. they will prove helpful to you as well as to all others who read your posts :)
i am not confused man hey i am still using firefox for 3 year ;)

i knwo there is built is spelling word i am must instrested knowledge at computer :)
dude i was typing so fast :p

wow!

Ok, sell ur stuff(monitor+RAM+mobo)...that money helps...then add some more...and then add the 15k budget....Now u r armed....Get it all....skip the HDD.

@ur queries..

i would suggest that you spend on a good motherboard+proccy.. since you have a budget of 15k..

why dont you go for Intel proccy's.. you seem to be interested in overclocking a lot.. you can buy yourself a E2140/E2160 + IP35-E for around 10k.. the remaining 5k can then be spent on a couple of gigs of decent RAM and even a new harddisk.

i think this would make a lot more sense than going for AMD considering your budget and also the fact that you wanna OC. :)

Stalker...where will place them...no cabinet and smps needed?what abt dvd drives and floppy drive..for 15K..21xx series or amd upto 5200+/5600+ is the best u can get...my suggestion is amd.becoz u get a decnt grafix card onboard with that..

@arun

you can sell your HSF dude.. am sure you will find buyers for it like you did for your other stuff.. coz they fact remains that Intel overclocks WAY better than AMD :)..

just my 2 cents...

@cric..

he already has a 8600gt graphics card and cabinet... when he goes for what i suggested, he'll still have the choice of choosing between a new powersupply and a hdd..

sTALKEr said:
@arun

you can sell your HSF dude.. am sure you will find buyers for it like you did for your other stuff.. coz they fact remains that Intel overclocks WAY better than AMD :)..

just my 2 cents...

@cric..

he already has a 8600gt graphics card and cabinet... when he goes for what i suggested, he'll still have the choice of choosing between a new powersupply and a hdd..

hmm that is gud idea intel for E2140/E2160 + IP35-E

price

max oc support is there is any hsf fan cooler available this chennai buyer

also i need good psc brand :)

E2140/E2160 = Rs2700/Rs3500

Abit IP-35E = Rs 7000 - Rs 8000 (Or 5.5 odd if u get it from elsewhere )

You could get a VIP/Powersafe 400/500 watt smps for 1.5-2.8k.. its a very decent brand..

^^thank i am going u richer street an find computer market price :)

will be back at 4 hour soon :)

hmm psc 500 watt will be good

got amd daul core 4400 x/2 and asus m2a mo 570 ultra :)

and 2 gb drr trascend and coolmaster 600 watt

i ask for p35 chipest he say 9-16 k :mad:

i tr many shop ask for 45 mm cpu no stock :(

so i opt for dual core 4400x/2 65mm and gud mo support oc extreme

i don't want 5000x/2 beacu it is costy :mad: all damage 16k

i will post that screenshot soon and upload some photos fro ma dual core :D

he was referring to 45Watt cpu's...the BE range from amd...they r costly and better suited for pc's running 24/7 and performing not so intensive tasks..like HTPC's..

cricfan said:
he was referring to 45Watt cpu's...the BE range from amd...they r costly and better suited for pc's running 24/7 and performing not so intensive tasks..like HTPC's..

Im sure I thought he said it referring to 45nm..

My bad..

Back