C2D E6300 1.86, Corsair XMS2 2x1GB DDR-800, Asus P5B, ATI X1950 256MB, LG 194WS

Status
Not open for further replies.

raul

Adept
Hi All,

Desktop lying mostly unused, so am selling it. Everything working flawlessly, have played Portal 2 and LFS occasionally on this. All parts bought in the US and working perfectly. This system has not been overclocked. Single buyer preferred. Available for pick up in Mumbai Goregaon or Pune, so Mumbai or Pune buyers preferred.

Whole Package - Rs7000 - SOLD
C2D E6300 CPU - 1500
CorsairXMS2 2x1GB RAM - 1500
Asus P5B - 1500
Asus X1950 256mb - 1000
LG 194WS 19 - 2000

Source of Purchase: USA
Warranty Details: None
Reason for Sale: Lying Unused
Cost of New: Discontinued
Box & All Accessories Not Included

Cheers,
Raul

From Mumbai, first preference to local Mumbai/Pune buyers and folks who can buy the whole package so please allow for some time to respond. Thanks

Will take CPU as well as motherboard...location right now Mumbai/Pune..just like you..let me which one would you prefer...will comethere..:)

Ok guys, I have an offer from secunderabad for everything but the monitor however I am not sure of shipping yet but I have put him first incase I don't get an offer for the combo from Mumbai or Pune, someone from Mumbai wants the monitor and I have had some interest on the individual parts from freshseasons and vantheman.

So I will wait till the end of the day, and take a call on how to do this. I would ideally like to avoid the hassle of shipping and prefer a pickup.

Its OP fault..should never really keep the price of things so cheap that people already drool thinking the thing in their room. And then there is all stamp erring and rush.Too bad lost the deal.. :)

Hi All,

Whole package on hold for Rahul2003 with pickup at my place, and Sudan Rulz second in line. Thanks.

This is sold, have just received confirmation from Rahul on Money transfer.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Payment received from Rahul. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back