PC Peripherals Cabination recommendation needed below 10k

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
I already own a Cooler Master TD 500 Mesh and now I need one more Cabinate for my second system. What should I go for ?
Requirements are like below:

1) 360mm Radiator support on front and top. 420mm if possible.
2) Good AIR flow.
3) Verticle mount if possible.
4) Good cable management (I am bad at it :angelic: )

Budget: 10k Max, don't want to spend a ton on this.

What was on your mind:
1) CM TD 500 Mesh
2) LianLI LANCOOL Mesh 2 argb (issue, top mount only support 240 / 280 mm radiator)
3) Corsair 4000X
4) No Idea yet !

Last edited:
I already own a Cooler Master TD 500 Mesh and now I need one more Cabinate for my second system. What should I go for ?
Requirements are like below:

1) 360mm Radiator support on front and top. 420mm if possible.
2) Good AIR flow.
3) Verticle mount if possible.
4) Good cable management (I am bad at it :angelic: )

Budget: 10k Max, don't want to spend a ton on this.

What was on your mind:
1) CM TD 500 Mesh
2) LianLI LANCOOL Mesh 2 argb (issue, top mount only support 240 / 280 mm radiator)
3) Corsair 4000X
4) No Idea yet !
+1 for TD500 mesh

+1 for TD500 mesh
The Only drawback at the moment is no verticle mount support. rest most of the things checked. Corsair 4000X is more into consideration but top mount is only 280 mm rad support :rolleyes: phanteck mesh 2 is more attactive but again no verticle mount support and 280mm rad on top at max. so confused o_O

they way you are showing off ,for each and every component separately i knew you would ****up at some point ,your approach of building the pc is not the best one ...

they way you are showing off ,for each and every component separately i knew you would ****up at some point ,your approach of building the pc is not the best one ...
The issue is this was never planned. I was originally going to upgrade my current system and sell old thing. But things took a sharp tune and here we are. Even gpu was postponed to next year but now I got one life is strange buddy

The issue is this was never planned. I was originally going to upgrade my current system and sell old thing. But things took a sharp tune and here we are. Even gpu was postponed to next year but now I got one life is strange buddy
like i said you caved into buying gpu & the 360 rad .BTW there is a silver lining to this you will buy a deent case and you have an option in getting a RGB gpu support stand to show off :p

like i said you caved into buying gpu & the 360 rad .BTW there is a silver lining to this you will buy a deent case and you have an option in getting a RGB gpu support stand to show off :p
yes a FB group one guy is already selling vertical and horizontal acyralic argb version which I am looking into right now. but he has all printed one like amd, ryzen, nvidia, asus, msi stuff which I find not appealling. cost is 1.2k to 1.4k shipped.

msi-vertical.jpg

vertical-mount2.jpg

vertical-mount.jpg

Back