Hello everyone, I’m building a PC for myself with the following specs

CPU : R9 3900X
CABINET : Lian Li O11 Dynamic or NZXT H510 Elite
MoBo : MSI X570 Tomahawk Wifi
GPU : EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC Black Edition
RAM : Gskill SniperX 32GB @ 3600Mhz
PSU : Corsair RM 850 FM
AIO : Deepcool Castle 280EX

I’m almost satisfied with every other components except the cabinet, I’m heavily confused between those two. Suggestions are most welcomed :)

The NZXT design language feels a bit dated now compared to what's available these days in the market, it's still a black rectangular box like it was 5 years ago, nothing wrong with it but they slapped a glass panel on the front of the elite which makes no sense.
If I were in the market for a new case I'd go for something like the Phanteks P400A.

The NZXT design language feels a bit dated now compared to what's available these days in the market, it's still a black rectangular box like it was 5 years ago, nothing wrong with it but they slapped a glass panel on the front of the elite which makes no sense.
If I were in the market for a new case I'd go for something like the Phanteks P400A.
P400A is a good choice

GET CM NR600.In india we get optical disk drive version ,front panel is bit flimsy but you wont be removing it everyday ,if you dont have multiple HDD this case is VFM .Not much of Razzle dazzle but its cooling is top notch and do away with that AIO get a Deepcool assasin 3 and you will be a happy jock for the rest of your life. the money that will be saved can be repurposed on extra pwm case fan for further enhancing case cooling

i dont prefer lian li becuase it is much more on water cooling side and i have seen that many indian buyers are on hype train to go for AIO , after the first AIO hiccup they understand that your processor is on the line and they start posting good aircooler threads. if you go on that path in future Lian li is not the case ,it is mostly for custom loop than multiple AIO ,single Aio and than least air cooling.

fractal design Meshify S2
phanteks p500a (dont know when it will arrive in india)
phanteks p400a
cm nr600 (difficult to get) + noctua fans is most vfm

Last edited:
I am little late to the party but I am getting a similar build(yet to buy CPU, mobo, GPU, which depends on what AMD has in store end of this year).

I already bought Thermaltake S500(its way too early for me to buy for a build that I will complete end of this year but I am thinking the pandemic will limit inventory restocking). Nothing beats this in terms of sturdiness, atleast thats what I found so far. Take a look if airflow is not your top preference(yea, airflow does not seem to be balanced with this case I feel, then again I got it for the awesome build quality and the heft it has).

I always dreamed of getting a Thermaltake level 10 case but that time has passed.

I had this question recently

I would recommend the 011 if you're planning a custom loop. The 510 Elite if you plan on using an air cooler or AIO.

I ended up with the H510 Elite.

Im not a high level enthusiast, but i did build my own pc with a basic Corsair 175R, after watching 100s of hours of tech youtuber build guides. Among them the lian li was featured and they mentioned that due to its open glass fortress design, its very unforgiving with cable management. you need to find ways to hide unsightly cables from view otherwise it would not look as neat as it could be. Hope you are upto the task if you are considering it. My 175R has a darkened side panel, so i didnt bother with clean up much. regardless working with cables in closed spaces is tiring. :D

Contact tech91 and check with them if they have stock

If you have trouble reaching out to tech91 then send a pm my way. I will help you contact Shetty anna.

+1 for Lian Li

can also look for Fractal Define 7 , if you prefer silence over looks.
And definetly checkout this cabinet aswell. I have an older version of it that Im keeping for a personal build, and, its still better than most modern 10-15k cabinets on the market.

I am using cm td500 mesh with 3900x and it’s really good with the cooling. If you have money and don’t care like spending double on things which you might not use, then buy don’t buy td500 and can go with above cabinates. For me 7k for td500 mesh vs. 14k+ for p600s don’t make sense to be for 2 to 3 degree temp which can be different as to what and where we are using it. Vertical mount which I don’t use.

Back