Budget 0-20k Cabinet for battlestation required

Which Cabinate to go for ?

• Total voters

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
Have a requirement for a High Capacity Cabinate in the budget of 15k or so.
Currently using Cooler Master TD 500 Mesh. which will return it its original host 3900x build.
This Cabinate will be used by below configuartion.

1) AMD Ryzen 5900x
2) Msi x570 Tomahawk wifi
3) Sapphire Nitro plus RX 6800 XT
4) Corsair RM 1000X (cable management in td 500 mesh is a hell due to less space availability)
5) Either Lian Li Galahad 360mm AIO or Noctua NH-D15. for now 360 AIO as Noctua refreshers are expecting at the end of this year or so...
6) 2 sata hdd and 1 sata ssd. 1 HDD is the big fat old guy here so space for it and cables is a must.
Lian Li Lancool Mesh 2 was a chose but the issue with it is space which I think I require the most.

Corsair 5000D Airflow is what I am planning to get but wanted to recheck with you guys as a final call. compititor is Phanteks p500A. both avaiable on primeabgb.com

Regards,
Princeoo7 :p

I like the 5000D airflow, apparently it is HUGE. I think Phanteks comes with better stock fans while Corsair provides a single front fan for an airflow case, not a matter if you're going to replace it with better fans anyway. I think Phanteks can support more HDDs, if that's needed.
Didn't realise the 5000D was available here

Last edited:
O11 dynamic (most popular and hence most common amongst battlestations)
Corsair 5000D/X/Airflow
Fractal Design Meshify 2
Antec P120 crystal (although due to no top exhaust possible, fan config can be tricky
Phanteks Metallic Gear Neo Qube (Another O11 Dynamic Ripoff

O11 dynamic (most popular and hence most common amongst battlestations)
Corsair 5000D/X/Airflow
Fractal Design Meshify 2
Antec P120 crystal (although due to no top exhaust possible, fan config can be tricky
Phanteks Metallic Gear Neo Qube (Another O11 Dynamic Ripoff
To be honest, O11 dynamic is not for me. Itna kon sambhalega ? My mom will break it for sure while cleaning the room
I like the 5000D airflow, apparently it is HUGE. I think Phanteks comes with better stock fans while Corsair provides a single front fan for an airflow case, not a matter if you're going to replace it with better fans anyway. I think Phanteks can support more HDDs, if that's needed.
Didn't realise the 5000D was available here
aaj hi aaya he market me. stock has not reached the shops / retailers yet.

Last edited:
If you're gonna mount the AIO in the front then you can consider the 4000D airflow too. I think the cable management will be a bit hard cause you've got HDDs but it's worth considering cause of the huge price difference

If you're gonna mount the AIO in the front then you can consider the 4000D airflow too. I think the cable management will be a bit hard cause you've got HDDs but it's worth considering cause of the huge price difference
I just want to point out that with the 4000D you likely won't be able mount a 360 rad in the front with tubes down, but can be done with the tubes at the top. This is not an issue with 5000D.

However, even with the 5000D you need to check how long your 1000W PSU is and how much forward you'd want to move the drive cage, this can also potentially interfere with a front 360 rad (tubes down), if at all the tubes are long enough to reach the CPU.

Edit: the Noctua refresh will only happen next year. But I doubt there would be much difference in performance.

Last edited:
iCue is a direct no if the front fans are covered by tempered glass. Those fans will be like fancy ones with minimal use for proper airflow. My vote goes to 5000D. Do verify dimensions of your CPU cooler, PSU etc before purchasing.

I just want to point out that with the 4000D you likely won't be able mount a 360 rad in the front with tubes down, but can be done with the tubes at the top. This is not an issue with 5000D.
True, in that case if you've got the budget, you should go for the 5000d. You will be able to mount it on top too, which is the best position for the radiator.
Also unless you're planning an all Corsair Icue build the 5000x isn't worth it, the airflow isn't as great as the other. Just get 5000D+ some good fans. Or you could just change the front panel too but Im not sure if it'll be available in India

True, in that case if you've got the budget, you should go for the 5000d. You will be able to mount it on top too, which is the best position for the radiator.
Also unless you're planning an all Corsair Icue build the 5000x isn't worth it, the airflow isn't as great as the other. Just get 5000D+ some good fans. Or you could just change the front panel too but Im not sure if it'll be available in India
I am planning to get the Frostec 120mm ARGB pack for the good airflow.

I am planning to get the Frostec 120mm ARGB pack for the good airflow.
In that case 5000D airflow is a good choice.
The Phanteks p500a is good too, and you wouldn't have to purchase those extra fans as it comes with 3 aRGB fans.
In the end it comes to your aesthetic preference, both are good quality cases

Which would mean even longer for them to be available at good pricing (on primeabgb). Not worth the wait imo
Yeah I wouldn't suggest waiting, in fact I'm planning D15 for my build.
The gain from next-gen D15 will be minimal for 65W-90W CPUs. It'll be more visible for Threadrippers and others pushing the CPU limits, over 150W and 200W--this is from Noctua. There is a ~2°C improvement at 280W. Ofc, this could slightly change in the next 1 year.

Back