Call centre software for cold calling

irisshetty

Recruit
We are a startup who support social organisations. As part of our fund raising activity we make a lot of calls to individuals but due to this our numbers get classified as spam. I have been looking at a lot of calling softwares which will give a virtual number but the contract in some cases clearly state we cannot make cold calls. Any suggestions ?

Suggestion: Don't spam people with cold calls.
In one of my cos. the calling was so awesome that if one dials anyone it would display as pvt no. I used that chance to give sleepless nights to the people who messed with me for all wrong reasons.:D
There was even a system of sending smses with no custom defined nos. so all enemies were harassed and later got to know they all changed nos.
I managed to even get their changed nos. and they changed that too.
My intentions were only to make them go through the pain they did to other innocent people and seems it paid off well at least to my satisfaction.

All these spammer should rot in hell. These days I use Trucaller Premium and most of the calls are auto blocked. Earlier I used to get around 10 to 15 calls per day. Now it down to 1 call a day. There was time I used to have lot of time on hand. The following is the incident that happened some 8 to 9 years ago.

I was getting harassed by ICICI Bank rep to open an investment account with them. I kept telling them that I am not interested in their offer. Yet, they kept calling me. Finally, I decided to teach them a lesson. I told the guy calling me that I will invest 60 Lakhs in Portfolio Management Service and asked him to come meet me in person. He was very excited to come but when I asked him how I can trust my money with him as my advisor he had no answer. I said unless you are qualified / certified in PMS I will not invest. As a way out I asked him to get this branch manager to come meet me so that I can understand their ability to manage my money. I also told them that I am available only on Sunday at 8:00 AM and that they need to be at my place by 8:00 AM sharp.

The next Sunday the Branch Manager and the pest who used to call me everyday came in a Maruti Alto (probably that is what the Branch manager could afford in 2012) arrived at my place by 8:00 AM. I offered them water and Coffee. As soon as the manager was opening hid laptop to explain the PMS I told him that I am not interesting in PMS. He was shocked and asked me why I asked him to come to my place if I am not interested. I said for the same reason why the guy sitting next to you kept calling me even when I said I am not interested in the PMS. I want you to know the torture you guys put me through. The manager quickly apologized and left. I do not know what happened to the sales guy.

These days I do not have the time or patience to go through this anymore.

All these spammer should rot in hell. These days I use Trucaller Premium and most of the calls are auto blocked. Earlier I used to get around 10 to 15 calls per day. Now it down to 1 call a day. There was time I used to have lot of time on hand. The following is the incident that happened some 8 to 9 years ago.

I was getting harassed by ICICI Bank rep to open an investment account with them. I kept telling them that I am not interested in their offer. Yet, they kept calling me. Finally, I decided to teach them a lesson. I told the guy calling me that I will invest 60 Lakhs in Portfolio Management Service and asked him to come meet me in person. He was very excited to come but when I asked him how I can trust my money with him as my advisor he had no answer. I said unless you are qualified / certified in PMS I will not invest. As a way out I asked him to get this branch manager to come meet me so that I can understand their ability to manage my money. I also told them that I am available only on Sunday at 8:00 AM and that they need to be at my place by 8:00 AM sharp.

The next Sunday the Branch Manager and the pest who used to call me everyday came in a Maruti Alto (probably that is what the Branch manager could afford in 2012) arrived at my place by 8:00 AM. I offered them water and Coffee. As soon as the manager was opening hid laptop to explain the PMS I told him that I am not interesting in PMS. He was shocked and asked me why I asked him to come to my place if I am not interested. I said for the same reason why the guy sitting next to you kept calling me even when I said I am not interested in the PMS. I want you to know the torture you guys put me through. The manager quickly apologized and left. I do not know what happened to the sales guy.

These days I do not have the time or patience to go through this anymore.
Cool! Now I will be doing the same with those stupid BHIKARI RBL bank salespersons! but I will call them at police station and ensure an FIR is lodged..
I wish I was in my that xx co. I would had taught them a very great lesson by now...

Cool! Now I will be doing the same with those stupid BHIKARI RBL bank salespersons! but I will call them at police station and ensure an FIR is lodged..
I wish I was in my that xx co. I would had taught them a very great lesson by now...
I was harassed for over 6 months which forced me to go to this great length to teach them a lesson. Earlier I used to abuse these people. Now I think paying ₹499 to TrueCaller premium is worth the money. Most of the spam calls are automatically blocked.

I really want someone to develop an app even if it is paid or subscription model with the following features.
  1. Allow only known contacts.
  2. Allow whitelisting of phone numbers.
  3. All known spammers to be blocked automatically (Like True Caller). Willing to pay an annual subscription as long as the spammer list is updated regualary.
  4. All unknown numbers will be directed to an IVR where they will have to answer if they know me personally.
    1. If they know me personally then they will have to answer some random fact about me (My Dog's Name, the street I lived on in my childhood etc. Each question will have multiple options to chose from. The call will be connected only if they answer correctly. If they fail and try again they will get a different question. If they continue doing it for more than x number of times the number will be blocked and added to the spammers list).
    2. If they do not know me personally then they will have to leave a message with the reason for the call. If the reason for the call is not what they really called for and it turns out to be a spam then I get to add it to my block list and to the spammers list if more people report the number.
  5. All unknown number will be restricted from calling at certain times. They will get a message that "Your call cannot be accepted at this time. Please call between xxx and yyy".
Once we make it time consuming for the robocallers we will stop receiving most of the spams.

Back