calling all 5800 xm owners

Ov3rLoRd

Adept
i am facing some problem during calls. my phones earpiece some times goes in mute state (only for 1 or 2sec) and returns to normal. i had googled for this problem and found it is problem with many manufactured before feb 2009.
my phones import date is feb2009 purchased july2009 .

my question is should i also suppose to get this problem while using earphones or phones loudspeakers as i am also facing this problem during call on supplied earphones.

someone please reply.

There was issue with the phone earpiece in the eariler batches. But it has been corrected now.

The sound getting low problem only occured in the earpiece of the earlier phones. Everything was normal with headset usage.

Current batches do not have this issue. So if you are having the problem in both the phone earpiece and your headset, then this might be some other issue.

What is your firmware version?? Did u do any firmware update after buying the phone??

my firmware is v21.0.025 updated by me.

headset is working fine during music play i am facing this problem during phonecalls via headset and same is with phones speakers.

i am trying to findout is it really THAT earpiece problem or something else.
vvikas said:
my question is should i also suppose to get this problem while using earphones or phones loudspeakers as i am also facing this problem sometimes during call on supplied earphones.

Back