Calling all DBZ Fans - Your favorite attack/move from DBZ

Lord Nemesis

Overlord
Skilled
As the title says whats your favorite attack/move from DBZ?

I would vote Vegeta's Final Flash againist Cell for number#1 place. This simply has to be the best move of the series. Regardless of the outcome and the super long time it takes for him to prepare, the initial look on Cells face more than justifies its number#1 place and everything else.

[youtube]vDggiKMiUFw[/youtube]

I would vote Vegeta's Final Flash againist Cell for number#1 place

Yes, that was one of the best moments I saw and the background music when Vegeta become SS is just too good :D

The moment Vegeta becomes SS was also good :)

Edit : I don't like the moment posted above.. I was referring to the blow when Vegeta hits Cell when Gohan was fighting with Cell.

The great background music is specific to the English dub of the series. Original Japanese version does not have that good background score for this scene.

It has to be Yamcha's Spirit Ball Attack for me, the best one was when he attempted it vs Kami-in-disguise in DB. Its cool, fast and flashy! And even really fun to watch Yamcha pull it off.

My second favorite is Vegeta's Final Flash on Cell which Lord posted.

Lord Nemesis said:
The great background music is specific to the English dub of the series. Original Japanese version does not have that good background score for this scene.

True, the bg music is horrible in the original Japanese version, but I love the voice acting and the subtitles. :bleh:

^^ True, thats why I am downloading Japanese Dragonball Kai although I already have Dragonball, DBZ, GT and all movies in English. :p

ya, the original jap voice acting are funny.

i like Gohan's kamehameha againt cell pointing to sky, when cell was about to destroy earth and after which cell regenerated. The attack at last moment was gr8, even though Gohan was pre determined.

I was talking about these. DBZ is probably the only anim. in which Eng. dubbing is much better than Japs.

[youtube]rGR0hs1K7ZQ[/youtube]

and this when Vegeta surpass SS

[youtube]7V0135W2ako[/youtube]

@LM : Can I have those movies and epi. ? I accidentally deleted my DB, DBz and DB GT collection :( Do you have HQ avi's or low quality rmvb ? How big is the total collection ?

I was talking about these. DBZ is probably the only anim. in which Eng. dubbing is much better than Japs.

[youtube]rGR0hs1K7ZQ[/youtube]

and this when Vegeta surpass SS

[youtube]7V0135W2ako[/youtube]

@LM : Can I have those movies and epi. ? I accidentally deleted my DB, DBz and DB GT collection :( Do you have HQ avi's or low quality rmvb ? How big is the total collection ?

Dragonball is in decent quality (AVI) - 26.7 GB

Dragonball Z is a mix of decent and not so decent AVI - 29.6 GB

Dragonball GT is in decent quality (AVI) - 13.4GB

Dragonball movies are not so decent quality (RM Files) - 657 MB

Dragonball Z Movies are in decent quality (AVI) - 10.8 GB

Total collection comes to 81.2 GB

The remastered DBZ seasons 1-9 Boxsets released over the last 2-3 years make a good purchase. Season 9 is the final season (Buu Saga).

Triple kai-o-ken attack..The look on vegita's face, and even king kai..it was awesome..

Nothing beats the saiyan saga, when vegita comes for dragon ballz to earth..rest all were time pass..

Party Monger said:
Triple kai-o-ken attack..The look on vegita's face, and even king kai..it was awesome..

Nothing beats the saiyan saga, when vegita comes for dragon ballz to earth..rest all were time pass..

Absolutely, the power struggle between the Khamehameha and the Gallic Gun was epic.

And dont forget Goku's fight with Freeza..That was awesome too..

One moment i fondly remember is when goku fist reached namek and gohan and all were fighting the Ginuei Force, Goku took the fastest of them all and a punch in his stomach with out moving, he was that fast..lol

yep agree to this and triple kai-yo-ken attack too..... but i just thought of this and I have one done in the PS2 game.... well its starts with

Solar Flare attack, followed with the galant gun attack and the finishing move to be either kame-hame-haa or the finishing move of picolo......

Back