Calling All N72 Users.

hey....
everyone who has a N72 pls contribute to this thread...would like to discuss some not so cool things happening to my phone lately...and some features which i really hate.......

for now i would like to discuss the handsfree issue....it suxxx so much.....i mean the handsfree is as good as non existant !.......can't talk or hear anything if u are on the move and u wanna commnunicate...usually have to remove the cell from pocket and remove the handsfree and then talk ...damm annoying especially when travelling......:mad:

wat is the way-abouts others are using ? commmets and issues invited :)

get a bluetooth handsfree, a jabra bt 2.0 handsfree is available @ market and also available locally for lil more than 1k get that and u shud be set

Its a big issue with N72...network reception aint very good, especially on the move...a friend who travels with me everyday by local train, has the same cell, n most of the times, he has trouble with the network..especially with the handsfree..n has to walk to the doorway for getting a good reception.. plus his n72 doesnt last more than a day of use..the poor guy keeps charging it evryday...:lol:

Ya true i have used N72 for like 3 months and i was really goin berserk due to many prblm i was facing wid that fone so sold :tongue: that and got W810i :hap2: .Battery big issue,i tryed using handsfree while on the move in de bike etc,cant hear anything neither song nor any calls :mad: but never faced any network prblm,dont kno bout the de handsfree if there was any reception prblm bcoz of that as i hav hardly used handsfree bcoz it was shitty!!
EDIT:-how cum i forgot bout its slow vry slow processing speed,F*cking SLOW!!

Could'nt agree more.I used my cousins N72 for a week and just could'nt stand how slow it was.I swear my old 6681 was a lot better.Anyways I would say dump it and get the N73.Believe me,it's makes a world of difference.:tongue:

yeah..n73 is also a bit slow...especially the ME with 2 gb memcard...fill it up to like 70-80 percent and then see what it does to ur patience...:lol:

Actually I recently got the silver N73 as I didnt like the black so much.The silver looks like a 20K phone whereas the black looks toyish IMHO.
Anyways the original firmware was buggy and the camera took a long time to
activate.Also it would freeze a lot:mad: .But after updating the software to v3 through NSU ,believe me its sooo much better.It's a lot stable and a lot faster than before.:hap2:

You really cant compare the N72 to the N73,cause the N72 is S60 2nd edition compared to the N73 which is S60 3rd edition like the N93 and N95.

Private Ryan said:
yeah..n73 is also a bit slow...especially the ME with 2 gb memcard...fill it up to like 70-80 percent and then see what it does to ur patience...:lol:

i have used n73me with whole 2gb filled with movies and it behaved in same way . no lag what so ever :)

^^Lol..u must be lucky..:eek:hyeah: Actually, my friend who bought it from alfa, filled it up completely with songs a few days back...n tht made it annoyingly slow..he went back to alfa, n one of the shop guys, recommended keeping atleast 150-200mb free for it to operate smoothly...n indeed, freeing up a little space did help with the speeds..i cud see the difference..;)

Actually, i think, how u use the internal memory also makes the difference..n73 has 42mb internal memory..so i guess, if u keep a significant part of it free, it helps with the operating speed..

The concept is pretty similar to PCs...so i think, keeping a little memory free as reserve shud help in the performance..:)

lol. My N70 is as slow as sloth, my 1gb card is filled to the rim (with tons of applications) and it takes more than 60 seconds to just turn on, then takes 10 full seconds to respond to the menu button :p

U guys make me feel soooo depressed about my 6600 :(

But i dont use any default apps for multimedia.I use

fexplorer,smartmovie,LCG jukebox and resco photo viewer.

Believe me they are 1^10000000 times better than the default apps.

My e50 runs the same with a 1 gb filled card and without a mem card at all. .
It does help if you organize your music in diff folders instead of dumping it in single e/sounds/digital
also the main root e:/ should contain minimum no. Of folders.

Back