Camera Buying help [<Rs 6,000]

ReVo_007

#techie
ex-Mod
Guys am planning to buy a camera as my previous Olympus died after almost 8 yrs of service :death: . So planning on a new camera within the range Rs6,000 .So guys can you all suggest the choices that I have in this range .

Thanks

GuruGulabKhatri said:
^^ Any Reason U bought The Sony Instead?
Yes, max people I asked said, Sony is good in Low-Budget because of their Lenses. Sony Lenses are better then other in this budget.

Though I also got one negative one saying Sony Lenses sucks. That is why I created the thread, and after bumping for 2weeks I end with one reply from DarkAngel suggesting Cannon A495, which I don't wanted to buy because of two reasons, I don't want AAA or AA batteries cam, I was looking for batteries like in mobiles(Li-Ion or something that type). And another reason is that A495 was way too cheaper than my budget..

but 8800 is bit over my budget ..my dad allowed me 5k which i have extended to 6-6.5k :p will try for 8.8k but still i need other choices as well

deathgoddg said:
but 8800 is bit over my budget ..my dad allowed me 5k which i have extended to 6-6.5k :p will try for 8.8k but still i need other choices as well
Wohhh...Don't try that...I mean take suggestion from others(senior members).

I end up buying that because I didn't get any reply...and I need to go with suggestions by peoples around me.

My dad liked the Panasonic DMC-FH20 didnt like the canoon counterparts cause of the looks :p But none the less panasonic one also seems good :) . Thanks for your additions but sadly the canon was chalked out due to looks and battery life mainly .

deathgoddg said:
Thanks for the input but sorry that i didnt mention it properly .. I have already got a FH-20 :) .
What is the price for FH-20 I guess around 14k but you were searching a camera for the price around 6k right.

Back