Camera Camera for 8K

hatter

Skilled
Need a decent digital cam for 6-8K. Right now thinking of getting Olympus FE-270.
Anything better than this in the same price range. Primarily I am looking at best value for money.
Please suggest :)

What about these two

Indiaplaza.in : Electronics - Cameras - Canon PowerShot A550- 7.1 MP & 4X Optical Zoom+1GB SD Card + Battery Charger? 2 Years Canon Warranty

Indiaplaza.in : Electronics - Cameras - Canon PowerShot A560- 7.1 MP & 4X Optical zoom + 1GB SD Card & Pouch

almost all reviews term these two cameras good product for their price. CNET is especially impressed with these two.

On a side note: how is IndiaPlaza? has anyone here bought stuff from them?

Come on people, chip in. I have a very very limited knowledge about digi cams :ashamed:

About indiaplaza: I would strongly recommend them. They are prompt in service, have an excellent customer care centre, and ship products at the earliest. I have been a loyal customer at indiaplaza for almost 4 yrs now, and I would rate it at the top, followed by homeshop18 and futurebazaar..! You could try these two sites too...!

well even i was looking for a camera in the same budget option and was deciding towards the cybershot. Do anyone have any idea if any cybershot i can get under this prce range and what MP will it be? Or if there are better options available to me?

well, c if u can get the 570IS instead of the 550 or 560. bit more in cost. but way better quality + the optical image stabilization is a must have in a new cam :)

india plaza is grt....service is prompt and customer care atleast seem to care... :)

get the 570is is u can manage in ur budget....u wont regret that...

Back