Budget 15-20K Camera Phone for Daughter

Doremon

Adept
My daughter using old LG mobile but her curiosity is now climbing up in photography. She keeps editing photos, takes photos of nature, daily life's, colours, shapes, selfies and so on.

I observed that old LG phone won't be able to match up her desire and interest on photography.

It's time to replenish with master piece of phone. Budget is max 20k.

Pl suggest.

LG G4 & one plus three are the closest option but 33k price tag is out of budget.

Redmi Note 3, Moto G4+, Galaxy S6 & honor 7 on the list. Or should I wait for new Nexus device?

LG G4 & one plus three are the closest option but 33k price tag is out of budget.

Redmi Note 3, Moto G4+, Galaxy S6 & honor 7 on the list. Or should I wait for new Nexus device?

For camera, strike off Redmi Note 3 from list. It does not stand against Moto G4+. I am not sure about Honor 7.

Service centers are limited for Zuk range. I almost bought Zuk1 but dropped the idea after going thru' the list.
Check in your area.

LG G4 with its great screen & camera is an excellent option - available on eBay and this forum, within your budget.

Last edited:
You may try your luck by waiting a month for Zuk 2. But I highly doubt it will be here by then; this is by looking at flash sale response to Zuk 1.

For Redmi Note 3, not sure if software upgrades can provide much improvement. Sensor in this one is same as OnePlus X.

Coming to LG G4 On eBay, you would find many imported variants. Local pricing has not dipped to 20k-ish level.

It is not as big as it is expected to be. It is only slightly bigger than a Moto G2. If you can wait, the next time I go home, I will send a snap with both side-by-side.

Some are available on this forum. I bought one recently. Risk factor is lower when you buy here - that is the general expectation.

Wish to finalise today to order as Fk flash sales commencing....

Honor 5c or new Redmi 3s Prime ?

Revisiting main requirements:-
-5 Inch stylists
-best photography camera
-performance

Or should I wait more, if any other promising (like zuke z2)coming soon in this segment....?

Dropped 3s Prime, as now out of hype.

Still confused and don't find comparable phone than Moto G4 plus or Redmi note 3.

Today, MI-4 scrolling on FP @ 11k price tag. No idea on camera though...

Should I close on above two options or better to wait more for Zuk z2, moto z, Redmi 4.

Back