Camera Test : N73 VS K800i Vs D900

IceFusion

Skilled
The three contenders in this article are some of the hottest phones on the market. Each of them has 3.2 megapixel autofocus camera and the logical question is - which one takes the best photos? We are now presenting you full resolution sample photos taken by Mobilmania.cz team and we wont comment on the results. You are very welcome to post your opinion in the review comments section

CHeck it up

Nokia N73 vs. Samsung D900 vs. SE K800: Photo samples - GSMArena.com

To me... its a close call between the N73 and K800... N73 shows better colors and details in some shots, whereas K800 shows better results in some conditions, especially with the flash it wins..

Oddly this time.. Nokia's colors are more vibrant than SE's..

There is no doubt that n73 is better . But i am sure that purists will come and say that the colours are over saturated and there is extra noise reduction .

k800i sony erick 3.2 MP cybershot camera with flash + plus expandable memory.

I have ten phones box packed brand NEW! going cheap at 16K. Please call 9822181294. based in India. We can arrange for secure payment through paypal. FOR multiple phone purchase further discount! or email dave_0700@yahoo.com

n73 is the king of mobile phones u cant compare n73 to k800i or d900 tellme whats in d900 and se phones like k800 no symbian as u see n73 is better in sound video and pictures just see gsmarena.com u cant compare n73 with ugly phones really in the world 95 is the best and then n73 take place at 2nd place then n93 comes really see reviews se company and other comany sucks waste of money

Congratulations on finding an almost a year old thread....

And for your info... K790i's camera is at par with teh N73..and N95 is just overhyped..
Don't start a Flame war.... just get your facts right... :)

IceFusion said:
Oddly this time.. Nokia's colors are more vibrant than SE's..

I got my mother a new N73 yesterday. I felt that the photos were very vibrant and the low light photos were far better than I expected on a mobile phone.

Overall, I have mixed feelings about buying this phone for her. It's choc-a-block with features, many of which I don't think she will ever use. The complexity could prove too much for her. And did I mention that it is SLoooow, there is a definite noticeable lag between an action and the result, something I never notice on my w810i

Back