CamMob/Digicam? Help? Please? Pretty Please??

Vince

Boogie-Man
Skilled
Hi people...

My sis already has a mob- T230 SE. i wanna buy her an mp3 player and a digicam.

But the when i asked her about it, she wanted BOTH a mob with mp3player+cam AND a digicam...

What i want to know is, how is the picture quality when you compare a CamMobile and a digicam... (if the budget is b/w Rs15-20,000)

We are not professional users of cameras, so i'd like to know the actual diffrence between the two...
Also, what IS the difference b/w a 2megapixel cam (which seems good on-screen and a higher (say 5MP) one?
If i am to take a print out of the picture, which quality will be enough?

Thanks
Vince
(sorry, but i've got a lot more doubts, hope you dont mind clarifying them...)

Well a good phone in your budget is the SE K750i. It has a 2 Megapixel CMOS cam and mp3 support. The cam is good enough if you just want to keep the pictures on the comp and share them. Here is a link to a pic taken by the K750

http://saraben.dynu.com:8080/images/DSC00605.jpg

But if you want to take printouts then you will have to go for a separate digicam of about 3.2 to 5 megapixels CCD cam which should be abt 8k - 15k. You cant compare a proper digital cam to a phone cam.

It has decent Mp3 support and there is no need to go for a flash drive mp3 player. It can support Memory stick card upto 2 GB.
However if you want lots of songs then go for a hard disk mp3 player (like Apple ipod) with a 20 GB and above hdd.

Thank you for the help BF1983!

Many have recomended the K750i, but is there an equivalent in Nokia?
Because the price of the memory sticks for SonyEriccson is costlier, if i wanna upgrade its memory in future....

Vince said:
Thank you for the help BF1983!

Many have recomended the K750i, but is there an equivalent in Nokia?
Because the price of the memory sticks for SonyEriccson is costlier, if i wanna upgrade its memory in future....
nokia...bad

sony ericsson...good

just my preference tho

and i DO suggest going to nokias website and looking through the models...youll get a better idea then

Back