Graphic Cards Can 9600GT handle Benq G2020HD ??

alienalone

Disciple
Hello frnds .... my current config is:

Athlon 5400+ X2
Asus M3A78-EM
Leadtek 9600GT (Power effecient model, core==600, shader==1500, memory==900)
Kingston 2GB DDR2 (800 Mhz)
Zeb 500W Platinum psu (22A on +12V)

Right now I'm playing games on my 17" CRT @ 1152*864 (75Hz) ... all latest games are running pretty smooth (except crysis & gta4).

So if a purchase Benq G2020HD .. then will I be able to play games at its native res 1600*900 ..... or should I settle down wid a 19" or 18.5" monitor to be able to play at its native res ??

Also pls comment on da service of Benq in India ... thnx in advance.

Yup, u wont be able to max out AA but games except crysis and gta 4 and mabe a few others will max out with all other in game settings at 1600x900 resolution....so go ahead....and the monitor u chose is a beauty..

Yes a 9600 Gt will be able to handle games @ resoultion of up to 1860X1050 I,e 19'' to 20" but without AA and some toned down settings.

Actually I have a 9600Gt and am really surprised with the performance at full HD almost all games (bar a few) work at medium-high settings. And in addition I have a slow proccy (Athlon X2 4000) I was almost on the verge of spending on a new gfx card when I got a 23" monitor but I dont think i do right now, and the way PC development is going atm, I dont think apart from a few production houses who will stretch the graphics limitation thanks to the under powered consoles :)

thanks to all for da replies .... so it luks like I can go wid G2020HD.

but 1 qus is still their ... how is Benq service support?? ... & if sum dead pixel arises then will they replace da monitor ??

^^^Yes, they have 3 year warranty AFAIK...and dun worry, u wont have dead pixels...

that happens rarely, and they replace the monitor immediately on that.

Back