Laptops Can i ask for new motherboard as replacement if old one stops working ?

sunzeal

Disciple
Hi

My Laptop is under warranty, and their are few issues with my motherboard and ASUS service people said they will replace it with another motherboard free of cost ( as it's under warranty ).

Now, can i ask them to replace with new motherboard as replacement because their are chances that they might give me similar motherboard which they somehow managed to make it work and after maybe 2-3 weeks it stops working ( after my warranty ends ) and than i end up paying 12k for new motharboard.

Hi

My Laptop is under warranty, and their are few issues with my motherboard and ASUS service people said they will replace it with another motherboard free of cost ( as it's under warranty ).

Now, can i ask them to replace with new motherboard as replacement because their are chances that they might give me similar motherboard which they somehow managed to make it work and after maybe 2-3 weeks it stops working ( after my warranty ends ) and than i end up paying 12k for new motharboard.
Most of the companies replace faulty parts with refurbs, you cant ask for new parts , if you read thier warranty clause it will be clearly documented

Back