Graphic Cards can i trust ZOTAC brand

Udit said:
P.S. Keep your rudeness to yourself & don't talk without knowing anything :)

He wasn't being rude there. Must have been your perception. I rather find your response to his post a bit rude! It helps to take things with a lighter heart Udit.

erm.. A bunch of OT going on in this thread?

Lets get back to the topic on hand.. which is.. making sure that Sankhadeep gets the GTX480 so we can all find out how it runs in Indian conditions :D :D

dr.sankhadeep said:
i have seen kolkatta shops selling zotac cards....so service center is there....afterall phoenix is there to help me out if anything goes wrong ., he is a guy to be trusted upon...:hap2:

If u don't mind would u like to share few shop names ?..........

guys i am NOT getting the gtx 480 at this moment but i will get in month of june....but thanks for all your suggestions and opinions....i think i should wait...

shops i have seen selling zotac are eastern logica , supreme, and go to MD computers they told me that they can easily give me zotac brand if i want...now MD computers deal in any brand if it is available in mumbai and delhi...MD compter rocks ...

guys i am planning to get the zotac gtx 480....is the zotac brand reliable...guys help me....plzz give me your opinions...
god bless(help) you....!!!

lol....besides that... Zotac is good, but I really would recommend AGAINST a GTX480.

Wait for a while, water-block fitted GTX480s are on their way. Only those will be worth buying, else u'll probably have ur card get a shutdown everytime u game.

With ambient temps of 22C testing, GTX480 peaked at 96C. Kolkata has near 100% humidity, and 36C + temps.... What chances of survival of a poor poor GTX480 ? :p

^^^^arrre yaaar i cancelled my plan READ MY POST ABOVE....to control that beast AC is there....i wouldn't dare to run that beast gtx 480 without turning on the AC.....

Actually i had a bad experience with zotac 9600gt a couple of years back. The card was very slow even in games released at the time of purchase. Went and replaced with a palit 9800gt since the zotac 9600gt and palit 9800gt are priced same at that time. Might be the price and quality has been improved. Not sure...

Udit said:
You'll buy a gtx 480 in the Indian Climate (specially Calcutta)? That too Zotac? God help you
GTX 480 touches 96c load in usa & it downclocks after 105c
It'll easily touch 105c load here in my opinion unless you water cool it or point your ac inside the Cabinet
Also the delta fan on gtx 480 is unbearable under load

Power - Temp - Sound - NVIDIA Fermi - GTX 470 - GTX 480 - GTX 480 SLI Review | [H]ard|OCP

WTH that that mean? . You're making a point against a brand, and that is highly debatable.

I'm on a ZOTAC GTX 285 that too oc'ed to 700 MHz on the core (AMP! Edition) and some 2.6 GHz on the memory - no issues, and my PC runs nearly 24/7. Don't make inconclusive, random, tirades for no/little reason and without concrete evidence and expect leniency due to any condition.
^OP - ZOTAC is a very reliable brand, more so the high-end GPUs, where most manufacturers use higher binned PCBs. But I recommend buying a GTX 480 with a better/aftermarket/modded/custom cooling solution - nice GPU, will scale well in the future (my prediction, from the testing i did) - worth the 30K price tag, with a 5 yr warranty.

zotac is good brand and they really provide gud service for any help call up zotac manager mr deepak9920675457 & mr yadav011-46665666
exjoy
my gtx 480 is on its way too by zotac

Back