can negative feedback be removed if the deal is cancelled?

Hi Mods,
i recieved the first negative feedback from Aditya for a cpu that had a bit of a problem. That cpu was returned and the deal was actually void. I was sensible and gave him a neutral feedback and in return got an extremely negative one......

Can this be reversed? Not that it makes that much of a difference to me, but since it seems unfair, i just thought i'd give it a shot

Thanks for listening
Vivek

If the deal didn't go through , i think there is no room for feedback since feedback is based only on the deals that has happened. .... my two cents

on similar lines, can i give funky a -ve feedback ?

we had the deal done online on 2nd feb but he never answered my calls or messages (ok, i got 2 messages saying he would give it later), didnt have courtesy to cancel the deal or tell he would not be able to give it to me...

now im getting my stuff from rio instead.

Vivek Punjabi said:
Hi Mods,

i recieved the first negative feedback from Aditya for a cpu that had a bit of a problem. That cpu was returned and the deal was actually void. I was sensible and gave him a neutral feedback and in return got an extremely negative one......

Can this be reversed? Not that it makes that much of a difference to me, but since it seems unfair, i just thought i'd give it a shot

Thanks for listening

Vivek

Done :)

Feedback deleted for both You and Aditya.

@nukeu : Had you already transferred the money to Funky before he backed out of the deal?

nukeu666 said:
on similar lines, can i give funky a -ve feedback ?

we had the deal done online

just one more point.. was there a sale thread on te ? since feeback is only for deals done in te market section

i didnt pay him, and thread was the one udit posted above

and he didnt back out of the deal , he just kept stringing me along for over 3 weeks X(

i would have had no probs if he had backed out and told me about it

nukeu666 said:
i didnt pay him, and thread was the one udit posted above
and he didnt back out of the deal , he just kept stringing me along for over 3 weeks X(
i would have had no probs if he had backed out and told me about it

it goes like this, you pm once no reply, pm again still no reply call him or something and if he still doesnt reply or call you back.. take a hint hes not interested or he just too busy.. find someone else and complete the deal.. no use beating up a dead horse.

I dont think its fair you give him a -ve rating unless transaction was complete or you paid him..

Back