Can somebody list out laptop CPUs?

Emil

Skilled
Guys I am looking out for a cheap laptop to be used primarily for communication. I had already posted a thread laptop suggestions needed though at that time we were looking for a Atom based 10.1". Now that display size is too small and we need to go with something bigger.
I don't want to pay premium prices for the latest CPUs like i7, i5, et al.
I also don't want to go with Celeron, Sempron, atom, etc.
I find large number of laptops use Intel T4400 and T4500 CPUs. There are also many using AMD athlon II or AMD Turion, and a few other AMD CPUs. Can anyone help me by pointing to some links comparing between various laptop CPUs of the pre i3 generation? I am looking for the best VFM CPU in terms of bang per buck as well as low power consumption.

Notebookcheck: Notebook & Laptop Reviews and News

U can use this to check CPU benchies.
When buying the AMD ones make sure u buy the laptop based on AMD's latest Danube platform. It has decent CPU performance with AthlonII or PhenomII Dual cores and good IGP performance with HD4250.
AMD's 2010 - 2011 Roadmaps: ~1B Transistor Llano APU, Bobcat and Bulldozer - AnandTech :: Your Source for Hardware Analysis and News

There was Asus ones on sale on Dealer's section for under 25k.
You can also consider the Samsung Laptop with T4400/T4500 with 2GB RAM and 250GB HDD which sells for 23-24k or the MSI ones which go for the same price too with 2 years warranty.

Back