PC Peripherals Can Tagan TG600-U37 handle Phenom 2 and a (gtx 275 or gtx 260) at full load.

Yes it can, but if you're spending 10k plus on your GPU, surely you can afford to spend a bit more and get a better PSU right?

You're not going to believe this, but the StoneRock 500 ran my 4870x2 and a E7400 (not mine, the service center's) perfectly through an hour of gaming, in an open testbed.

I was not willing to believe it myself, but it did... I don't know whether the supply was straining or not, no voltage readings, but I think that combo is about 350 watts load, which is roughly what your load will be like as well, 150 for the CPU, the same for the card an a little more for drives and fans.

It should be OK, a little dicey but just about fine.

a single 12v connection on this supply can provide 22amps

which results in 12x22=264W of power (connection to graphic card)

+ PCI-E x16 also provide some power (according to intel its 75W)

the gtx295 requires 289W, so according to math even this should be ok.

Ur talking abt TG 600 i'll say TG-500 will also easily Handle GTX 260 & GTX 275 have sold many systems with the same combo no problem wat so ever.

TheITWares said:
Ur talking abt TG 600 i'll say TG-500 will also easily Handle GTX 260 & GTX 275 have sold many systems with the same combo no problem wat so ever.

for 2-gtx275,i think cooler master ucp700
for 2-gtx265,i think cooler master silent pro 600w is better choice

maheshr said:
Is the mentioned psu is bad???:huh:

Absolutely not, i use the 500W version of the same PSU myself. I have no doubt it will handle your rig. Back then had i the requirement for the 600W one i'd buy that, but now, i'd go with the GP 650W(the good one) as their prices are quite close to each other with the latter being the better PSU IMO.

thanks a lot for your valuable suggestions. i have ordered the psu yesterday. it cost me 4557/- here from a local vendor(Logtech) . i will get it only on 29th.

maheshr said:
thanks a lot for your valuable suggestions. i have ordered the psu yesterday. it cost me 4557/- here from a local vendor(Logtech) . i will get it only on 29th.

congrats mate !!! but thats a real delay -till 29th ;why not you ordered it from rahul(theitwares.com) - you will get it within a day or two and will cost the same with shipping

maheshr said:
^^^ but i want local warranty . thats y i ordered through logtech.

AFIK "Local Warranty" means you will get the warranty through out India. Suppose you bought in Mumbai and got three years warranty and after 1 year you moved to Delhi - you can visit Tagan service center/Dealer and claim the warranty.

Same will be valid if you bought from any registered TE dealers or other online seller.Also each of the product/brand has authorized service center in most of the major cities - you can check it whether it is available in your city or not. Also you can check with the dealer before purchasing. I have some amazing experience with buying online from Rahul and Mediahome.You can try it later.good luck

But i really dont know any tagan service centres in my city..(i am from trivandrum, kerala)... Thats y i didn't ordered online. Most of the hardware dealers in my city dont even heard of the brand tagan. Actually i was surprised that Logtech is providing the tagan smps.

jithudigitised said:
why to close the thread man.
When you get your PSU,put some pics of it so that others can enjoy.

ok dude as you wish.............
@offtopic: i know u dudeeeeee :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:.

Back