can u suggest a good...

ftvfatboy

Disciple
i am trying to get a good final year project of 700-1500 lines of code in c,c++,java.
i u have anything pls rply me.
or know about a link pls tell me.
i need it urgently.:)

LOL what exactly do you mean get? You want ideas? What are you interested in? LoC is a rather poor way to select a project. First decide what you are really interested in and then maybe we can suggest something.

probably a any network project would help.
a simple tcp socket to some online applications.
particularly to say if u have a cryptographic project based on algorithm of ur choice in c++ will be a better choice

Ok... implement a Kerberos authentication client (not the key server, just the client side). I guess that would be 1500 loc, though I am not quite sure how you would test it in a general case.

lol he wants the source code too i guess............. man, u give me the habby-ba-zibbies..........

u are in final year of engineering right? a final year project of 1500 lines? look for something that interests you and believe u me, if u start getting down and dirty and implementing the code, u will outgrow 6000 lines of code easily. maybe even more.........

Hm... Here's my idea... implement a secure chat client where all the communication between chatters is encrypted. You may wish to use public key encryption for it where the server stores the public keys for all the clients. You may want to extend it to include secure file transfer as well.

Back