Can we have a thread to help find each other jobs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raksrules

Elite
First let me be honest, this is not my idea but i saw a thread from a member (he is member on TE as well) on another competitive forum and thought of putting the idea here.
Many of us are working here at different experience levels and can very well help other members find jobs within their organization or find a job for themselves. Most organizations have this referral policy and in many cases the openings before coming out are first circulated amongst the existing employees to see if they can refer some of their friends for the job. This is at least prevalent in IT Sector.
Can we use this platform to either seek jobs by posting a small snippet of one's profile or if that is not what you want (privacy issues) then just ask that "I have X years of experience in ABC technology and seeking a job / job change in XYZ city (if any preference)", something on those lines.

If someone knows about a job opening in their company he can post here that his company requires people with X to Y years of experience in ABC technology" and if someone here is interested then he can directly PM the member who posted the request.

Let me know if there is any weight in the idea and can this be practically implemented here as a dedicated thread ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back