Can we Queue recharge / extend validity in Vodafone (Vi)?

raksrules

Elite
I am using Vodafone (Vi) prepaid and usually recharge using 599 plan which gives 1.5GB/day for 84 days and usual unlimited calling and 100 SMS. I want to know If I can queue another 599 recharge to it? Or if any other unlimited plan can be queued?

I know certain operators (like airtel) allow queuing of recharges.

Anyone has any idea?

This is what I was told by Vi via e-mail in April 2020 :

I wish to inform you that if your recharge denomination amount is different than previous yearly recharge, then your previous recharge will be lapsed

· Please note that previous and current recharge will get carry forward only if the recharge denomination is same

EDIT : If you try this out, let us know if queueing plans work.

I am using Vodafone (Vi) prepaid and usually recharge using 599 plan which gives 1.5GB/day for 84 days and usual unlimited calling and 100 SMS. I want to know If I can queue another 599 recharge to it? Or if any other unlimited plan can be queued?

I know certain operators (like airtel) allow queuing of recharges.

Anyone has any idea?
No, I have tried it in VI and it doesn't get queued. Both the plans starts together and you will get daily data added from both plans i.e. 1.5 + 1.5 GB/day.
I like Jio for this one that it can allow queue as well as we can apply the plans in queue to start using double plans at same time.

Back