Canon 550D.. gift from mumma.. :P

kauzy

Skilled
Just got this Canon 550D as a gift from my sweet mother.. too happy atm.. Pictures will be posted tomoro morning as night pictures will not do justice to this beast.. :D

Total damages meanwhile:
550D = 43.5k
55-250 mm lens = 10.5k
50mm prime = 4.5k

58.5k..

EDIT: pics posted

yeah.. i just didn't want to go to the shop again for getting these lenses.. now reading up some ebooks on photography, since me a total noob in this :p

I started like that too..

but still a total noob.. :p

Go out and click random stuff!!

Where did you get the stuff from?

specially the 50mm prime..great deal on that..

Desecrator said:
Bah useless. You will dump it in some stash after a few days. :|

Congrats anyway. :p
Naah ..He will spend enough time doing photo-shoots of his beauty and the beasts and if he doesn't act lazy he has easy access to some of the most beautiful valleys and hills around !

Congrats Kauzy :D

FaH33m said:
Naah ..He will spend enough time doing photo-shoots of his beauty and the beasts and if he doesn't act lazy he has easy access to some of the most beautiful valleys and hills around !

Congrats Kauzy :D
So true.. will go to the mountains asap wid my 530D and will start clicking :p

@ashvarybabul, BF1983 thnx :D

congos dude hope u keep up the enthu and not get lazy and let it lie unused like me i guess i prefer the less bulky point n shoot cams well thats me...

Congrats on the purchase but I think all these lenses are an overkill for you if you're just a beginner. The 18-55 would've been a great lens to learn on and later on you could've then splurged the extra cash on getting the other lenses.

Congratulations you got beemer of the mainstream DSLRs. :D

Enjoy the gift.

Its raining GIFT of Cameras here on TE. :D

some noob attempts:

@amaresh: I know i cud have got them later.. but just was too impatient :p

@medpal: thnx

@logistopath: was way too excited for getting my first dslr.. hope 2 months go down fast.. :)

@kauzy: I sure do hope time flies.. :p Will keep myself distracted with my ZS7, which unfortunately I'm not finding much time to play with.

Back