WTB Canon EF-M 11-22mm

@rsaeon In a few months, it'll be a decade since I've had the 22mm prime, the best kit lens ever. I prefer primes as well since I have a 22mm, 35mm and the good ol' nifty fifty lol.

The reason I wanted the 11-22 was for landscape shots. I haven't shot for a while and wanted to shoot again and use this lens for a trip. I found a 7artisans 12mm f/2.8 lens, but getting the latest version for the EF-M mount is hard. I didn't realise it but that would be another prime lens!

I've had good experiences with imastudent.com, you could try asking them about availability.

What bodies did you use the 22mm with? I was fascinated with the original EOS M, I felt it was the true mainstream homage to the Panasonic GF1 that adventuring photojournalists popularised way back then.

Both are on my list of cameras to own someday!

I've had good experiences with imastudent.com, you could try asking them about availability.

What bodies did you use the 22mm with? I was fascinated with the original EOS M, I felt it was the true mainstream homage to the Panasonic GF1 that adventuring photojournalists popularised way back then.

Both are on my list of cameras to own someday!
@rsaeon Thanks for mentioning your experience with imastudent. I've checked them out in the past but have always been apprehensive. The lens was out of stock but I'll try reaching out to them.

I've been using the original EOS M! Love the little guy. With the 22mm, it looks like a point-and-shoot and people don't bat an eye. I've tried using a friend's M50 and loved the viewfinder and added grip. I don't have any plans to upgrade since I rarely shoot, but I might consider an upgraded M body in the future if I come across a great deal.

Back