Canon EOS 350D - JJMehta Blowout Offer

I'm not too sure buying the Rebel XT makes any sense now more than a second body.

We're looking forward to a Digic 3 Rebel in Q3, besides the 400D is 32k Grey, D40 is about 30k grey, hard call.

Thanks for pointing out anyways :)

Anish said:
I'm not too sure buying the Rebel XT makes any sense now more than a second body.

We're looking forward to a Digic 3 Rebel in Q3, besides the 400D is 32k Grey, D40 is about 30k grey, hard call.

D40 - 30K?? JJM had it for 22K last week, with the 18-55mm kit lens.

Anish said:

Anish is the 400D with lens or just the body for the price?

btw at that price if it were with lens, it blows the d40x away especially the lens cleaning system, and powered zoom.

vandal said:
Anish is the 400D with lens or just the body for the price?

btw at that price if it were with lens, it blows the d40x away especially the lens cleaning system

I think you mean the sensor cleaning system. Trust me, its just a damn gimmick. However it still blows the D40X out the the water... thanks in part to Nikon's decision to make it not AF with most of their own lenses.

@ Masky - The catch with something like the D40 (or any other DSLR for that matter) is the body is a 35% investment. The D40 may look damn tempting at 22k compared to say an S5, but trust me, to match the S5 (over its entire f-range), you'll need to shell out another 20k at the bare minimum.

Besides, I don't have to speak about the chronic upgraditis most SLR users suffer from ;)

Back