FS: Photography Canon EOS 400D body only

Status
Not open for further replies.

swatcats

Disciple
Product Name: Canon EOS 400D body alone

Expected Price: Rs 24000

Shipping charges: Extra (According to buyer's wish)

Description if any: Will give away a Nikon Bag and a Memory card (1 GB Lexar CF)

Reason for Sale: Bought another cam

Product condition: 7 out of 10

Purchase Date: exact or rough estimation

Remaining Warranty period: N/A.

Warranty available in: India.

Invoice Available: No.

Shipping from: Chennai

Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer preferred.

Payment options: Cash bank transfer

2rpw8sz.jpg

16nv9l.jpg

35lcfmr.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Date of purchase: Roughly 1.5 years ago.

I bought it for 36k from infibeam 1.5yrs back. Product still looks new and u get a brand new Nikon bag with it. A justifiable price!

I bought it for 36k from infibeam 1.5yrs back. Product still looks new and u get a brand new Nikon bag with it. A justifiable price!

Justifiable what? Are u kidding? Please tell u were being sarcastic when u said that.

Final price drop at 20k guys!! including shipping!

Its canon 400D body + nikon bag + 1gb memory card + battery charger!

I honestly dont understand why the OP went for a 400D 1.5years back.Was 400D even officially available back then ? I remember around 2.5 years back 550D was released. Then 550D got a massive cut in prices and was available for around 37K nearly 1.5 years back. Then why did OP went for a real older model ? He could have gone for 550 or atmost for the 500D.

swatkats -- This is not crap your prices or whatever, just to give you an idea of present rates.Few months back a 550D body (2 years old) went for 22K at a popular photography site. The 500D goes for around 17K,the 450D for 14K, the 400D for ~11K and so on.These are body only prices. I had bought a 350D secondhand body only for 10K in the year 2010 July. Fast forward to 2012 present day I would buy the 350D for not more than 7.5K. It was a different case in the time of film photgraphy,camera bodies used to retain their prices a bit, but now with the onslaught of newer digital bodies almost every year, a better body is available for the same price, which forces the price of older models to go lower and lower.I hope you get my point ;)

no more negotiations!
400D is always a rebel model!

If you having trouble parting with it, why not keep it as a secondary body ? God knows when your primary one craps out.Its always good to have a backup body with one self. ;)

Offtopic: This thread looks like will go the entire distance for around 3-4 months with the seller reducing the price little by little. :bleh:

I rec you keep it as backup...else I don't think you will attract any buyer for 20k at this moment. Below 15k there is good chance.good luck with the sale:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back