Canon EOS 550D for 27k with 18-55 IS kit lens (no goodies)

Aries

Disciple
Dear friends,

Just now I bought a new Canon EOS 550D from ebay using a coupon. The camera comes with a IS kit lens only. No other accessories like memory card and carry bag (starts from 300 Rs) are provided.

Camera cost is 31,499/-

Coupons-

1) EBAYDUSS10, get a WD 2" 1TB HDD for free from ebay

2) EBAYDUSS12, get a Nokia C2-03 for free.

You can sell your WD HDD for 3800/- and Nokia easily for 4300/-

Link: http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260866220959&ssPageName=ADME:B:PPOPN:IN:1123

i too bought the same. Selected the hard drive :)

They'll open the seal to put the stamp. Otherwise all the accessories except the memory card and the bag came with it.

Regards.

The gift voucher EBAYDUSS10 has expired. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment. :(

Yes.............THE PACK DOESN'T CONTAINS ANY GOODIES LIKE BAG OR MEMORY CARD AS MENTIONED. THEY WILL OPEN THE BOX TO PUT SEAL TO WARRANTY CARD IT SEEMS. ALSO THEY WILL PROVIDE BILL.

DIWALIBY01 coupon works for only some of the products I guess. I have seen 10% coupons also somewhere while I was searching. People can try that. Also you can wait for few more days. You may get new coupons.

Well guys when I purchased mine the same happened on one of the listing but that time I was lucky as there was other listing of the same seller where the coupon worked!

I need to buy another 55D for my friend so have requested them to list another in ebay!! Lets see what they say!

Back