Canon Powershot S1 IS

Status
Not open for further replies.

techaditya

Disciple
The legendary Canon S1 IS that started one of the most successful series fro Canon

Beautiful 10x Image Stabilised Lens, full maual Control, Flip out & Twist LCD Screen.

The 3.2Megapixels is more than Enough for 8 x 10 inch Prints. I have printed atleast 50 of them and sent them to Photography Competitions.

Uses standard AA Batteries & works great even for Point & shoot Photos.

1year old, no scratches, Put is a brand new CCD (Canon Original at Canon's Authorised service Centre)

Have got many great photos from these, the Handling is excellent, selling it so that I can move up to a DSLR or FZ-50.

Expected Price :- Rs 14,990/-(Shippped), Bombay buyer preffered.

Might I remind You that the price is inclusive of a 256MB Memory Card.
I will Include all Manuals , Charts, Descriptions , Explanantions, Opertion Guides & handbooks. Just like New

Perfect Condition

techaditya said:
The legendary Canon S1 IS that started one of the most successful series fro Canon

Beautiful 10x Image Stabilised Lens, full maual Control, Flip out & Twist LCD Screen.

The 3.2Megapixels is more than Enough for 8 x 10 inch Prints. I have printed atleast 50 of them and sent them to Photography Competitions.

Uses standard AA Batteries & works great even for Point & shoot Photos.

1year old, no scratches, Put is a brand new CCD (Canon Original at Canon's Authorised service Centre)

Have got many great photos from these, the Handling is excellent, selling it so that I can move up to a DSLR or FZ-50.

Expected Price :- Rs 14,990/-(Shippped), Bombay buyer preffered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back