Canon S5 IS @ 16.4k

Ank1t

Skilled
Thought it might be of interest to some of you guys.

The Canon S3 IS was a great cam and bought by many members here. Then came the better S5 IS. In India, its priced at ~22-25k (jjmehta=23k) at all the stores. I stumbled across this today :

Code:
[url=http://www.indiaplaza.in/electronics/cameras/PC91020071122244/all/canon-digital-camera-powershot-s5is.htm]Indiaplaza.in : Electronics - Cameras - Canon Digital Camera - Powershot S5IS[/url]

Its available there for R. 16.4k! Thats a really good price in my opinion as the US selling price (on newegg) is 14k.

Just thought it might help people.

PS: The SX100 is available there for ~14.5k.

Peace :)

EDIT :

A570 IS @ 8.5k.
Indiaplaza.in : Electronics - Cameras - Canon Digital Camera 7MP - Powershot A570

Good!

I am gonna accumate around 10000 via Gift m8! soon!

My cuz runs a mobile repair shop!!

Gonna utilise his services :p

Gets easy around 25-30 Phones for repairs a day!!!

Now I will leave it to your imagination!!!! :)

The MRP (as per Canon India) is Rs.24995/-. jjmehta's price is Rs.22990/- but it includes free 2GB SD Card, NiMH Battery, Std NiMH Charger & Case in addition to std accessories. In both cases there is 2 years Canon warranty.

In case of indiaplaza, warranty is not mentioned and usually such sites offer one year vendor warranty which is as good as gray market warranty. And out of personal experience I can say that warranty is an important factor in case of digicams.

hmasalia said:
Good!

I am gonna accumate around 10000 via Gift m8! soon!

My cuz runs a mobile repair shop!!

Gonna utilise his services :p

Gets easy around 25-30 Phones for repairs a day!!!

Now I will leave it to your imagination!!!! :)

the offer has ended huh ?

janitha said:
The MRP (as per Canon India) is Rs.24995/-. jjmehta's price is Rs.22990/- but it includes free 2GB SD Card, NiMH Battery, Std NiMH Charger & Case in addition to std accessories. In both cases there is 2 years Canon warranty.

In case of indiaplaza, warranty is not mentioned and usually such sites offer one year vendor warranty which is as good as gray market warranty. And out of personal experience I can say that warranty is an important factor in case of digicams.

Well i posted the link here for people who would like just the camera and would like to go for the 'freebies' themselves. I dunno about the warranty and one will have to contact the site regarding that..

Ank1t said:
Well i posted the link here for people who would like just the and to go for the 'freebies' themselves. I dunno about the warranty and one will have to contact the site regarding that..

In case of such purchases, your post/link is more than worth it.

Back