can't find panasonic LZ10.. Please suggest alternative ~9k

amar7

Disciple
hello,

My budget is ~9K. I was very much interested in LZ10, but could'nt find any.. Please suggest an alternative

thanks

bangalore, near Yashwantpur..

My budget is also little high than the price of lz10.. so is there any other better option for me?

thanks for the replies.. I saw the Canon SX 120 IS. Its good and also in my ~budget. Is it really good when compared to LZ10 (because I read a lot of good reviews about LZ10).

See the only thing which matters to me is that I should take high quality pictures. I am not a professional photographer so don't need lot of high-tech features.

I also saw the SX20IS. Its greate. Is there any image quality difference between SX20IS and SX120IS ? other than the features. It really looks great though..

Hi Amar,

LZ10 has 4x zoom and SX 120 IS has 10x zoom. both are having almost same IQ but if you can extend your budget to 15k then you can go for PANASONIC FZ35 for 15k !! its really a awesome camera. or else you can go for PANASONIC FH22, FS12 .

Hi! Thanks a lot!! I really love FZ35 and I can buy that.. But I need something compact.. Actually I am very confused.. And do I need so much zoom??

amar7 said:
hi all!

I am still confused :( I saw the sony dsc-h20.. its cheap and also equivalent to fz35.. what you guys say??
hi amar i think its better first you decide 2 things

1) Size of Camera (pocket or midrange)

2) Price of camera (whats is your max budget)

if you are sure about the first 2 then i can suggest you the best one.

AJ

Back