Security Software cant open mozilla and youtube!!!VIRUS

koolkart

Disciple
hi....i think its a virus that doesnt allow me to open mozilla firefox....forces me use IE instead and i get a msg saying youtube has been banned or some s**t like that:mad: .....how do i get rid of it....tried nod32 but dint work...reibstalling windows also dint help...plzzz help:huh: :huh:

Press CTRL+ALT+DEL and go to the processes tab.Look for svchost.exe under the image name. There will be many but look for the ones which have your username under the username.Press DEL to kill these files. It will give you a warning, Press Yes.Repeat for more svchost.exe files with your username and repeat. Do not kill svchost.exe with system, local service or network service!

Now open My Computer,In the address bar, type C:\heap41a and press enter. It is a hidden folder, and is not visible by default.

Delete all the files there.

Now go to Start --> Run and type Regedit

Go to the menu Edit --> Find

Type "heap41a" here and press enter. You will get something like this "[winlogon] C:\heap41a\svchost.exe C:\heap(some number)\std.txt"

Select that and Press DEL. It will ask "Are you sure you want to delete this value?", click Yes

Now close the registry editor.

Back