Car & Bike Car for a budget of 12 lakhs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yash_12

Disciple
Car for the following crereria....

1)Looks

2)Kick a** performace and luxury

3)should be a sedan or SUV

4)Should have ABS all other latest features...

5)Milege is not a issue

6)I commute around 5 km everyday in the city traffic...

I would suggest the Honda City V AT model......

Fits your requirements & budget perfectly.....

Or if u can increase ur budget by around 2 lakhs, u can also look at the Honda Civic 1.8V AT.....

:)

^Cruze is slightly expensive though. I think the on road pricing is somewhere close to 14L. As much as the Laura.

Another good option is the Lancer Cedia Sports. Should be well within your budget. Do a TD and decide.

12 lakh is kind of a blind spot..

you either have the ANHC's,ventos..maxing out at 10 lakhs..

or you have the base of the higher segment cars..

Cruze LT model is priced at 11.52 ex showroom..a good choice..amazing performance..not that luxurious..the interior quality is not up to the mark with the other cars in the segment..(cruze control feature is only present in the LTZ variant..which is 13 lakh ex showroom)..

Altis diesel is a strict no go..88 bhp engine..no performance as such..

Altis petrol has a good engine...but the model which will come in your budget has no features as such..

Civic,Laura and Jetta are quite above the price range..

you can also have a look at Vento highline also..the diesel one..

superb engine..250nm of torque..good interiors also..

ragzdiablo said:
12 lakh is kind of a blind spot..

you either have the ANHC's,ventos..maxing out at 10 lakhs..

or you have the base of the higher segment cars..

Cruze LT model is priced at 11.52 ex showroom..a good choice..amazing performance..not that luxurious..the interior quality is not up to the mark with the other cars in the segment..(cruze control feature is only present in the LTZ variant..which is 13 lakh ex showroom)..

Altis diesel is a strict no go..88 bhp engine..no performance as such..

Altis petrol has a good engine...but the model which will come in your budget has no features as such..

Civic,Laura and Jetta are quite above the price range..

you can also have a look at Vento highline also..the diesel one..

superb engine..250nm of torque..good interiors also..
city or vento?

which one is better?

Both are winners IMHO..

people go with the city..because of the look..

vento doesnt look like a 10 lakh car..

although ill get the vento anyday..just for the engine..

the drawback with the vento is the unknown after sales..

The best option is to get a test drive of both the cars..and then decide..

Get a honda city V, Dont worry about cruise control its a useless feature in India.

depends on how long you can wait.

there is a mahindra W201 and Tata Aria coming in line in the SUV segment. check t-bhp for details.

Cruze Cruze Cruze, its been an year of joy, yah sadly they raised prices months ago, but its still a steal, it could have been sold in 16-18 lakh range easily.

ggt said:
depends on how long you can wait.

there is a mahindra W201 and Tata Aria coming in line in the SUV segment. check t-bhp for details.
Planning to buy the car next sunday....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

i am still confused between cruze and city....

i just love the design of cruze.....

but i guess features and performance wise city is the clear winner!

How can you compare cruze and city? Cruze is in the league of civic,laura,corolla etc whereas city is in the league of vento,verna,sx4 etc.

between Cruze and city its a no brainer.

connect said:
honda civic , the best car in this segment , unbeatable till now :p

letmein said:
What about the Corolla Altis?

High end models out of budget.

RS4 said:
How can you compare cruze and city? Cruze is in the league of civic,laura,corolla etc whereas city is in the league of vento,verna,sx4 etc.

between Cruze and city its a no brainer.
I love the cruze too but the turbo lag is horrendous to say the least. I don't like it in the city, love it on the highway. For the price the material used in cruze should have been a lot better. Typical GM.

ANHC top model is fully loaded. Looks great inside and outside(Subjective). And its a Honda, reliable, efficient. It hardly ever develops any faults. Chevy is graded way lower than Honda. And with the money saved, one can get the accessories and make it look even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back