Audio CAR System and Speakers Help plz..

Sylar

Disciple
I have Bought a NEW i20 :D . i Like the Default player though ,
I Want to get a Gud set of Speakers ,
I like Bass, in my Santro i have ot an AMP of Alpine 3000W with Spectrum Dual COIL Woofer, I dont want to block My Space with That Awfully Big thing , So some one PLZ suggest me some Descent pare of Speakers With Gud Sound Quality and BASS,
And if anyone of u feel i shud Change my Player also , then PLZ let me know ,

My Budget is 8 K .....
Thanking In advance . :)

Go for Boos Audio Amps & speakers if available in you place. These are imported from US by Mr. Sameer Bhala Delhi. Quite reasonable price and very decent Bass!

8K is kind of on the low side. I would suggest checking out a pair of Auditor or Kicker component speakers for the front and a pair of coaxial ones for the rear-tray. You might have to stretch to 9K for this.

kingpintps said:
8K is kind of on the low side. I would suggest checking out a pair of Auditor or Kicker component speakers for the front and a pair of coaxial ones for the rear-tray. You might have to stretch to 9K for this.
9k to 9.5 is Fine ,

Could u Plz send me the link of the ones U suggested

Go for any configuration that sounds good to your ears. The sound is a lot more vital than a brand at any point of time for most people, unless they are looking to show off.

Try different configurations because HU and speaker(coax and component) mix can variate a lot when it comes to sound. It is not necessary that if you have the same brand in the front(component) and back(coax) will sound good.

JBL is usually a decent starting point as far as brands are concerned.

Back