Car & Bike Car Vacuum Cleaner

knoughtyd

Skilled
Iam looking to get Car Vacuum Cleaner:) Have seen alot of unbranded vaccum cleaner on ebay but don't want to go for them as have heard that they arent good enough and also don't last long.So would like to go for a branded one with good suction power:cool2: Any suggestions :huh:

Budget: Max 3K:)

knoughtyd i m too looking for same

I saw one black and decker portable model for around 2-3k in a mall way back..The only think worried me was for 2 hour charging heard battery operates only 12 minutes(so in future battery power would degrade more but it can be run on power) so avoided but when later i went to get it the mall has shifted royalty to other brand

If u get one do share the details...

Ill guess ill raid r city mall tomorrow to just have a look

MAGNeT said:
I saw one black and decker portable model for around 2-3k in a mall way back..The only think worried me was for 2 hour charging heard battery operates only 12 minutes(so in future battery power would degrade more but it can be run on power) so avoided but when later i went to get it the mall has shifted royalty to other brand

Are talking about a Cordless one cleaner,like this one Black & Decker DV9605TN-GB 9.6v Cyclonic Dustbuster, Turbo Brush,: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home.In the description it says it that the hand-held has a 10 minute run time,which is pretty less:mad:

How is this the model Black & Decker ACV1205 ? Its corded,costs about 2.6k on ebay and is used via the cigi lighter in car:p

2.6k on ebay i see it for 3.3k with shipping around..u talking about with coupon?

Plus i would like to see the product rather than buying it straight

i have black and decor. 12V corded. Have been using it since last 1.5 yrs. Very good. Got it from US..abt 19$.

Do whatever, but dont buy those cheap unbranded things. Wont last more than 2-3 cleans and the suction power will also be very bad.

Regards.

Mohit

MAGNeT said:
2.6k on ebay i see it for 3.3k with shipping around..u talking about with coupon?

Plus i would like to see the product rather than buying it straight

Here it is for Rs.2669 shipped:) eBay India: Black & Decker CAR VACUUM CLEANER Only Use Original (item 260548136870 end time 09-Mar-2010 10:35:00 IST) It could be landed for arnd 2.2k if one got a 15% coupon:p

And yeah i would also first see how the product performs and then get the same via ebay if i get a coupon otherwise from the store itself:)

Any other brands other than Black & Decker:S

knoughtyd said:
Here it is for Rs.2669 shipped:) eBay India: Black & Decker CAR VACUUM CLEANER Only Use Original (item 260548136870 end time 09-Mar-2010 10:35:00 IST) It could be landed for arnd 2.2k if one got a 15% coupon:p

And yeah i would also first see how the product performs and then get the same via ebay if i get a coupon otherwise from the store itself:)

Any other brands other than Black & Decker:S

Ohh u saw it under car accessories i directly went into vaccum cleaner section..lol

Btw it only shows 30 days money back guarantee that looks fishy..Anyways ill check in first than will see where i get it cheap to decide

Car Vacuum Cleaner works on 12V battery and their suction power is very low.(Leaves out Sand,gravel etc)
CVC are mostly used for light cleaning.I have used one before but couldnt cope up with it for long and started using Dedicated Vacuum cleaner.
The best option is to get a dedicated high suction Vacuum cleaner.
However if the need is moviability ease of use and light cleaning then should go for Car Vacuum Cleaner.
Another Hint.Avoid most of the Car Vacuum Cleaners from ebay.Most are cheap chinese variants.

BUMPing this thread up:p

Did rounds of Inorbit Vashi today,but couldn't find a single car vaccum cleaner(12v).All i could get was the normal handy vaccums and the rechargeable ones which would last 20-25odd mins after charging almost 6-7hrs :no:

@Magnet any update on your side?

Sorry no updates....Cordless ones are no good here i guess..wherever i go people says

their battery gets bad in warranty so they not much into it and battery replacement also cost more...

So i guess now i am also planning to settle for corded one but again using it in car will be a problem might have to steal electricity from watchmens cabin as using it with car battery have scrwed car battery of friends had to jump start

knoughtyd said:
Iam looking to get Car Vacuum Cleaner:) Have seen alot of unbranded vaccum cleaner on ebay but don't want to go for them as have heard that they arent good enough and also don't last long.So would like to go for a branded one with good suction power:cool2: Any suggestions :huh:

Budget: Max 3K:)

Found this Car Vacuum Cleaner from Sourcingmap, seems a good one.
Its Features:

* Doubles as auto 12V air compressor tyre inflator and vacuum cleaner.
* Vacuum cleaner easy operation and clean