Career after BSC Information Technology

dipen01

Skilled
Hey guys,

I need some suggestions for career/course for my Wife. She has done her BSc in I.T.

Her graduation was done almost 2yrs ago and hence I am not sure how much of it is still useful in terms of application / theory. Also 2yr break makes you forget most of the stuff.

Currently we are planning for a 6month-1year course or post grad degree.

Any suggestions are welcome..

Cheers,

Hey guys,

I need some suggestions for career/course for my Wife. She has done her BSc in I.T.

Her graduation was done almost 2yrs ago and hence I am not sure how much of it is still useful in terms of application / theory. Also 2yr break makes you forget most of the stuff.

Currently we are planning for a 6month-1year course or post grad degree.

Any suggestions are welcome..

Cheers,

If your wife is interested in server knowledge,she can try to do a microsoft certification or linux admin course(red hat)
That will be really good.And it might take approx. 9-12 months depending on the institute.

If she is more into programming, then she can do a specialization in any of the languages [course duration will be from 3 to 6 months depending on the course :p] and she can get a job.

Any good institutes in Mumbai ?

Also what are the other possible domains - e.g. Server Management, Software Testing, Software Development ?

Back