Career & Life Guidance: Those who TRUELY want Guidance - Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish

Career & Life Guidance: Those who TRUELY want Guidance - Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish

I've worked for a lot of years and have exposure to many many industries and work profiles and managed teams Globally. I like to help young people (lots of friends/ cousins etc) because no one was there go guide me when I was younger.

I will not do this online. When I have time, I will meet 1 or more of you people at a Cafe between Andheri-Bandra. I don't need or do it for money, but I've learnt that anything given for free is never valued. Which means, you get to pick up the check - lunch, dinner, coffee, snacks.

No, I am not coming hungry to loot you :p, but more so it will be when I sacrifice my "home cooked meals" to give you valuable time & energy. I've had more than enough of my share of outside food on "expense accounts" at my disposal from my employers.

If you already think you know-it-all, and just enjoy arguing/ justification/ discussion, then I have nothing to give.

If you come with an empty cup, then I can fill it with the learnings, I have had and got from my Mentors, etc over the years.

I am not going to INFLUENCE your DECISIONS. Nor, will I give you BIAS.
My goal is to simply INCREASE your AWARENESS of the possibilities and DIRECTIONS you can take.

To ensure that your DECISIONS are taken by YOU, but with FULL UNDERSTANDING & INFORMATION of INDUSTRY & REAL LIFE, rather than a half-assed understanding that most of people in India have, i.e. That includes ME when I was younger, and few youngsters who are extended family and still operate from a very small mind.

I am not claiming to be "superman" here. Just someone who wishes he had guidance and finds it fulfilling to guide youngsters.

Find your path, Your true calling.

STAY HUNGRY, STAY FOOLISH

Must WATCH for every young person on the planet.

With an Intro of Steve Jobs

Steves Speech - without the Intro [MUST WATCH & LISTEN CAREFULLY]
-

I appreciate the gesture but I would also request you to share your thoughts online since most of us cannot meet you personally. I'm not talking about long blog-type-posts or something, but a comment here and there would benefit all of us :)

Why don't you post some of your experiences online here, with everyone??... We all would like it and i am sure we all might take something from them.

I appreciate the gesture but I would also request you to share your thoughts online since most of us cannot meet you personally. I'm not talking about long blog-type-posts or something, but a comment here and there would benefit all of us :)

I am sure you'll get a comment / thoughts here and there, if it ends up being relevant to where I can help. Pune's not far though. I have people sometimes calling me from different continents :) But, anyway that I can be of service.

As someone one of these forums asked me to contribute and help here, and I was thinking, I cant help people with desktops and overclocking anymore. Its a long gone "hobby" for me. But, I realized that I CAN HELP, but not in the ways or subjects most people are looking for/ asking around here.

Why don't you post some of your experiences online here, with everyone??... We all would like it and i am sure we all might take something from them.

I wish I could, but cant write a lot of the stuff online. Too personal to be revealed online. Although I've been asked by someone to write a book. Maybe when that happens you'll get to read it.

We can have a meet and you can guide many at a time :)

Mumbai meets do happen regularly :)

That is what I suggested. If you want you can organize this meetup between Andheri-Bandra and take me out for a bite. You want we can repost this into a Meetup sub-forum.

I'll share, but most importantly, I'll be ensuring that you DIG inside yourself. Its not going to be a monologue, but a true dialogue to "open up" your true potentials, that most people and even you may miss. But, know that it will be all about "digging" inside of you.

I am simply going to be a Catalyst & Facilitate to ensure that stuff flows out.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

MEETUP Thread - Those who are interested can post with their interest and availability.

- Keep your "issues" and "personal stuff" offline or in PMs.
- Scheduling and meeting multiple people will be easier if we all stick to this thread for now.

http://www.techenclave.com/events-meets/career-life-guidance-meetup-mumbai-132673/

Back