carl zeiss

kindofblue

Disciple
Alright, I am after a good camera phone with reasonable music playing capabilities. I'm told carl zeiss lens are the holy grail when it comes to shooting decent pics with a phone. How true is this? Should I be picking a mobile just because it has carl zeiss?

Because I'm old fashioned, I still think only Nokia phones have a good battery life. Can someone tell me if I'm wrong? If yes, can you suggest me a decent model in the 8k to 15k range?

Thanks.

Carl Zeiss are lens certified by them, the other phones might hve better mega pixel, but no certification, it like you might not be a CCNA, but still know about networking

Regarding battery it overall depends on the quality, had a Asus P527 whose battery lasted for two years before it got lost, might be your bad luck and it might conk off within 3 months, Nokia itself also provide guarantee on the battery for just 6 months.

Hope that helps, clear you doubts...

As vercetti said before, Carl Zeiss certifies lenses used in some Cells (mostly Nokia's) but that doesn't really mean that the image quality will be outstanding. image quality depends on a lot of factors like CMOS sensor, pixel count, Software used to compress images to the desired pixel count and of course what kind of Flash the Camera has.. Don't go blindly after pixel count or "Carl Zeiss" optics. Since you are a Nokia fan I would suggest the Nokia N 79. It's old yeah, but still is a very capable phone. E72 is an another option (if you like QWERTY, It is widely acclaimed as the one of the best QWERTY Business phones in the Mkt right now)...

Back