Cashback not received from Lemall(Leco)

I purchased a Le2 handset from Lemall on 5th July 2016 while there was a offer of 10% cashback for using HDFC Cards which i used. Till date I have not received my Cashback as promised. Five times I have send emails and till date they have not replied to my emails, whenever I have called I was told they will get back which they never did. I posted on their FB page which was removed by them. Please let me know what are my options Leco seems to be a totally fraud company.

Is cashback given by Lemall or HDFC bank? If you use a credit card, cash back is usually handled by the cc issuer - HDFC in this case. You should be writing mails to HDFC and not the phone company.

Terms & Condition on HDFC site:
Code:
15. If the customer doesn't receive the cashback amount, he/she can claim for the same within 3 months from the order date. In the event the Cardholder fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the cashback amount.
16. LeEco in no event shall be liable for any incidental, consequential and financial losses in any event whatsoever.
18. For any card related claims, the Cardholder shall approach the Bank and LeEco shall not entertain any such claims.
23. Cash back amount will be credited to customer’s card account on or before October 10, 2016. The time line provided for effecting credit is only indicative of expected period and may vary from the actual date of credit.

Last edited:
The cashback needs to be initiated from Lemall website as per my knowledge. Anyways irrespective of the source of cashback I should have received a reply to my email atleast since it was send 17 days back and I have followed up five time already. Also when i posted on their page through FB they deleted my post and replied through messenger that my complain is being looked after that is also strange.although till date they have not got back to me whenever I reply through messenger they will tell please bear with us.

Thanks for your reply though can you please help regarding how to contact HDFC regarding this since none of their call or email options have any casback or debit card related queries option.

Just contact HDFC credit card customer care and ask them. Tell them you bought a phone from that 360 site and you haven't yet received the cash back yet.
There's a 1800 phone number on the site I linked to in my previous post. You can call them and ask too on who will give the cash back.

CC options on HDFC site :
http://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/customer-centre?src=hp_top_nav

There is a chat too. Don't mention your cc number.

Last edited:
Just contact HDFC credit card customer care and ask them. Tell them you bought a phone from that 360 site and you haven't yet received the cash back yet.
There's a 1800 phone number on the site I linked to in my previous post. You can call them and ask too on who will give the cash back.

CC options on HDFC site :
http://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/customer-centre?src=hp_top_nav

There is a chat too. Don't mention your cc number.

I did contact HDFC bank regarding the issue and as per them these promotional offers are initiated by the merchants.

LEECO customer support would not reply at all regarding the issue.

Someone pointed out that their site mentioned that cashback will be sent by 10th oct. That date is still some time away.
Last year Amazon had such an offer and I got the cashback after 5months (but Amazon or HDFC had emailed me that there is some issue with cashback processing and it will take 2 more months for the cashback to reflect in my account)

Someone pointed out that their site mentioned that cashback will be sent by 10th oct. That date is still some time away.
Last year Amazon had such an offer and I got the cashback after 5months (but Amazon or HDFC had emailed me that there is some issue with cashback processing and it will take 2 more months for the cashback to reflect in my account)

Please find below the terms that was mentioned in the website, Since my Purchase date is 5th July 2016 I should have received it before 5th September 2016.

•10% CashBack with HDFC Bank Debit & Credit Cards issued in India on transactions ONLY on the www.lemall.com/in.
•CashBack will be credited on or before 10th Oct, 2016
•The Offer is valid Upto August 9th, 2016.
•The Offer is valid only on Letv Le2 and Letv Le Max2.
•This offer is valid for maximum cash back of INR 1200 per card during the offer term.
For the offers on 28th Jun & 05th Jul, CashBack will be posted to eligible customers on or before 05th Sep, 2016

Please find below the terms that was mentioned in the website, Since my Purchase date is 5th July 2016 I should have received it before 5th September 2016.

•10% CashBack with HDFC Bank Debit & Credit Cards issued in India on transactions ONLY on the www.lemall.com/in.
•CashBack will be credited on or before 10th Oct, 2016
•The Offer is valid Upto August 9th, 2016.
•The Offer is valid only on Letv Le2 and Letv Le Max2.
•This offer is valid for maximum cash back of INR 1200 per card during the offer term.
For the offers on 28th Jun & 05th Jul, CashBack will be posted to eligible customers on or before 05th Sep, 2016
Do they have an email id?
Send a mail to that. It can be used as evidence in case you go to consumer court. Since your post of their FB wall was deleted, you won't be able to use that as evidence. Put screenshots of FB Messenger chats in your email as well and start threatening about consumer court. Maybe that will help a bit and put your cashback on NOx.

Do they have an email id?
Send a mail to that. It can be used as evidence in case you go to consumer court. Since your post of their FB wall was deleted, you won't be able to use that as evidence. Put screenshots of FB Messenger chats in your email as well and start threatening about consumer court. Maybe that will help a bit and put your cashback on NOx.

I have send numerous followups but they don't care to reply. I only received a reply on my first email that they have forwarded the query to the concerned department but till date I have not got any reply and this issue is pending for more than 20 days.

Back