Casio Edifice EF539 offer price 2999rs MRP 7999rs

^^Just take to official casio service centre ...they will verify with serial no . And ya my friend had bought one...it came in same high quality boxes...ditto as original....but on observing the dial very carefully....you can make out some difference is there...Just take your watch and go to a casio brand showroom/shopper stop and you will know :p

All these are very high quality fakes which 99% of the users will never be able to make out that also if you are in a big city/metro where you have Casio bradn showrooms. All of them are either made in HK or Shenzen/mainland china !

sorry if I'm deviating from the brand, but there are a lot of high quality fakes available for Tissot as well. check the below link:
Tissot PRC200

This watch sells for around 18k here in India. even in the US, should be around 300 USD

if it's too good to be true, better stay away.

Lot of times buyers end up buying fakes from ebay. Here is one case. At first glance you cant find any differences.

Look at the font and size change in the tachymeter markings. And the chrono pushers in the fake is much more protruded.

FAKE

546dubermanxx.jpg

GENUINE

546dmine.jpg

damn...looking at these attractive prices of Casio edifice on eBay..i was in a dilemma to buy one. learning that they may be fake, i am not gonna buy one. god bless TE. :)

raptor3624 said:
3k for a 8k watch on a Edifice seems too good to be true.
Exactly...probably its not true.
I thing I have to point out....I have bought fakes knowing that they are fakes....trust me- They make them awesome replicas. Only a very trained eye can tell wether its a fake.
Case- There was a shop in a mall in Vashi,Navi Mumbai which was selling fake watches at the price of authentic ones for YEARS and no one got to know.

Trust frankmehta to go the whole hog. I just happened to pass the Casio showroom near home, and I walked in to show them the watch asking if I can have one exactly like this.

They looked at it, and said, yes, sure.

I then asked if there is anything wrong with the watch I was wearing, since I thought it was fake. They actually had it checked by their service fella, and he said, AGAR YEH DUPLICATE HAI, TO ORIGINAL KYA HAI. And laughed.

I walked home a happy man

frankmehta said:
Trust frankmehta to go the whole hog. I just happened to pass the Casio showroom near home, and I walked in to show them the watch asking if I can have one exactly like this.

They looked at it, and said, yes, sure.

I then asked if there is anything wrong with the watch I was wearing, since I thought it was fake. They actually had it checked by their service fella, and he said, AGAR YEH DUPLICATE HAI, TO ORIGINAL KYA HAI. And laughed.

I walked home a happy man

nice to know but you ordered direct from HK, this one is from india not sure where he has sourced it from. does anybody have his contact details ? i can go and verify.

frankmehta said:
If it helps, look for a seller called SPLENDY
looking for a seller will only help if he has posted some contact details out in the open. sorry am at work now and ebay dont work here. if you have details please pm em across

Can anyone point to dealer on ebay India who sells these duplicate watches (Casio Edifice) for cheapest price. Hows finishing of these edifice ?

Check the links above, some pictures are posted there. Some say that they are factory rejects, with minimal issues.

But there is no way of knowing. Personally I dont have / own replica's, so I cant assist you in this regard @Praks. Sorry =)

I saw the edifice lineup at shoppers stop. They were selling it with a 10% discount.

Could you'll please tell me the best place to buy this watch (someone who might offer a +10% discount) in Mumbai.

Cheers

A big watch store in my locality who is an official Casio dealer is offering 20% discount on the Edifice models :p .

BTW , Did anyone take the risk of buying the watch in OP ?

FaH33m said:
A big watch store in my locality who is an official Casio dealer is offering 20% discount on the Edifice models :p .

BTW , Did anyone take the risk of buying the watch in OP ?

Hey is that store in navi Mumbai ?? I'm from the Western Suburbs

Back