CAT Servers Crash again

rocker123

Adept
A total Flop Show displayed by CAT this year ...
Results have been declared by CAT, no one is able to view their result due to a server crash yet again...
Totally unprofessional.
I have totally left hopes from this exam...
Any other person who wants to take out their frustation on CAT, can do so, also once people are able to view their results, can post their scores ...
:tongue:

Its fu##in irritating man.. I've been trying since the past hour, the stupid captcha code isnt showing up :mad:

I scored a stinking 85.3 !! a drop of 10 percentiles from last CAT :( .......They never agreed to my request for a retest because of computer issues , (god knows what forensic analysis they did) ..... Luckily I took the test just for the heck of it.... :) ....

Rephrasing because some apparently saw a hint of arrogance in the post.

Several people (whom I know and who scored fairly in the last CAT - and so did I) have scored poorly this time . Makes me wonder if the change of pattern is to select people with a different set of attributes......

Neotheone said:
Rephrasing because some apparently saw a hint of arrogance in the post.

Several people (whom I know and who scored fairly in the last CAT - and so did I) have scored poorly this time . Makes me wonder if the change of pattern is to select people with a different set of attributes......

entirely agree. I've consistently scored in the 97%ile plus in all exams I've written since 2005. First time I'm getting such a low score :ashamed:

never mind ...

greenhorn said:
entirely agree. I've consistently scored in the 97%ile plus in all exams I've written since 2005. First time I'm getting such a low score :ashamed:

never mind ...

Is it medically recommended to get a CAT scan once a year? :bleh:

last year 1.5 hours of study(math formulas 89.9* %ile), this year 0 hours of study and 94.89%ile :p, its kinda annoying that I got confused with some Sin/Cos values in the exam :) and that ruined my quanta %ile, but nothing to regret about since even I took it just for the heck of it. :)

Wow i was thinking i'm so leet got 76% first time, and never opened a cat book or coachin,jus filled the form for heck of it, but u guys pwn..
Got 99.5in verbal, rest all 50...i guess thats why my score sucks..

Are the sectional cutoffs absolute or percentile based?

Year after year, for all exams, the servers are never able to cope with people trying to get results

One would believe that they would learn sometime but nah....lets run one IIS webserver, that should be enough :p

The IIMs have been a model of high-headedness over the entire fiasco. What bothers me about the e-cat is that this move might further narrow down the little window that people from rural India might have had to get to institutes like the IIMs. While it might appear insignificant, it is imperative that more people with knowledge about ground realities of the poor of our nation reach top management positions in the corporate world -- that is one way of making the corporate world more sensitive about the realities of poverty so that they define and seek their CSR objectives more effectively.

Back