Graphic Cards Catalyst 9.1 any time now

from release Notes, there is nothing special in Cat 9.1, only support for Full OpenGL 3.0 & some bug fixes, nothing about performance improvement..:mad:

@ abhisheksahas

if your VIAO has Vista preloaded, sorry mate you can't install any new Catalyst version from AMD site. You have to rely on Sony site for your model. reason is ATI doesn't release Vista drivers for Mobility Radeons as they only have permission from a few vendors for some Mobilty Radeon GPU's & that too only for XP & not for Vista..

Drivers & Tools | GAME.AMD.COM

You can try, DriverHeaven's Mobility Modder but your HD3650 isn't supported in Mobility Modder Tool.. You can still give it a try..here

Mobility Modder - DriverHeaven.net

:)

SidhuPunjab said:
Tried it, AF IQ in Crysis Warhead is not up to par again, big pile of fake and lies again :mad: :(

but the 'scrubs' are back:eek:hyeah: ati trading one bug for other:clap:

overall i think 9.1 pic looks best,though a little more detail on the rocks would be appreciated.

ComputerBase - Catalyst 9.1 immer noch ohne AF in Crysis Warhead

and also-

The Catalyst Control Center 3D settings option, Anisotropic Filtering does not currently work when running DirectX 10 applications – Anisotropic Filtering must be enabled within the application

I just hope my HD4850 Crossfire runs stable on these drivers!!:hap5:

Cat 8.12 were highly unstable for CF and such a PIA to set up CF with!!:mad:

Created rpm for Mandriva Linux 2009.0 32bit edition download it and install

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ztm1dvrkydz

How to :

1. Extract all the rpm in the desktop..

2. Open Terminal and type

Code:
su -

cd /home/<user_name>/Desktop

3. To install it 1'st make sure no other installation is going on and after that type this

Code:
urpmi *fglrx*.rpm

That should do.. You can even install using GUI by download .run file from ATI site but installing from rpm is easy as the zip I posted is only 18Mb and the run package in ~80Mb..

Have fun with ATI Catalyst..

Edit : Catalyst 9.1 fix HD video playback problem in Linux :D No hangs and system usage under control :yahoo: Though Vertical tearing is still there :'(

Regards

Back