CD burning software needed

Nero can do it. Use nero vision to cut the movie till it fits the cd. If you are looking for something else try "Ashapoo movie shrink and burn".

no no see i want to burn a video cd

it's an 800MB video when i add it to nero it is un compressed and size increases to 1240MB so i want a burning software to like cut it and burn it onto 2 cds

Ashampoo® Movie Shrink & Burn 3 (v3.01, 12/12/2007) - The universal converter for DVDs and video files

New Features:
Fully compatible with Windows Vistaâ„¢
Video DVD burning: Create and burn video DVDs
Video DVD spanning: Automatically split big movies to multiple DVDs for maximum quality without dual-layer discs
Convert for YouTube: Create high-quality videos for YouTube, Yahoo Video, MySpace TV, Metacafe and DailyMotion
Data DVDs and Blu-ray: Burn your videos to data DVDs and also to high-format Blu-ray discs if you have one of the new Blu-ray burners
User interface: Thumbnail image selection for video files, practical new format selection screen for faster operation, many other small improvements and adjustments
Existing Features and Improvements:
Convert for mobile devices: Convert and compress your videos to compact formats for playing on PDAs and other mobile devices
DVD player formats: Convert to a variety of formats supported by normal DVD players
Convert to CD formats: Convert to compact CD based video formats, including Video CDs, Super Video CDs, DivX/Xvid CDs and other formats on regular data CDs
CD spanning: Automatically split larger movies to multiple CDs if necessary (supported for XVid/DivX AVIs, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, QuickTime, WMV, Video CDs, Super Video CDs and DivX/Xvid CDs)
Convert video DVDs: You can convert the VOB video files from unencrypted video DVDs to smaller, more compact formats with very high quality

See the CD spanning one.

PS: I have nero 7 premium installed and it does exactly what you want it to do. I have done that like a million times.

The following link should help you... Home of Windows Essencials Codec Pack
the pack also has MPEG1(VCD), MPEG2(DVD) And Mp4(Divx/Xvid) splitters integrated in it (And its free too :) ).... just split the file in required sizes and then burn....the nero MPEG1 encoding is not very good (quality wise) in my opinion anyway....I have presumed that the source file is MPEG1 already.

@neotheone

it's in avi format

@hammer

thanks for the ampshoo it does it but its only 30 days trial

PS: i have nero 7 essentials naybe the premium supports that type of burning

Back