CD/DVD rentals - Bigflix and others?

Hi...

Does anyone uses the cd/dvd rentals like Bigflix to order movies for rental??? How are they.. Are they worth.. or is it better to download or rent from any local store???

Depends.

I have been with bigflix for close to six months. Very happy. The real good thing is you can keep the DVDs as long as you want. Can get as many as you want.

Plus they have a very good collection of DVDs.

But if you can live with Divx quality and have a decent speed connection and can download a lot it might not needed.

Just get the Tata Night 2mbps unlimited connection and download your way to glory :D Hell you can download 2 HD movies in 10 hrs. It doesn't get better then that.It will also work out to be much cheaper then any of the CD/DVD rental stores !!

I have tried seventymm's service in a pizza hut offer, seventymm is good in chennai. Its better than the regular DVD rental shops, as they delever it to your home and you can keep the movie as long as you want.

They have a referral program too :p, if you refer 6 of your friends to join in seventymm you can rent movies for free :).

i read clixflix to have better collections than big....i havent tried it......but i guess zhopudey has posted some topic related to it a year bak if u can find it check that.....

BigFlix! Seventymm!

I was first with Seventymm for close to a year. They never used to get new releases on time and never delivered on time. Always a day late. Their collection wasn't that great so I heard about BigFlix (they opened a store next to my house) and now I am a member of BigFlix. A much biiger library, prompt delivery and you can keep the movie for how ever long you want.

Only problem is they also don't get new releases that soon. I have been waiting for I Am Legend for ages but still not out. Hindi movie releases are prompt on BigFlix!

I recommend BigFlix over Seventymm definately! Easier site to navigate too!

Back