Cenesthetic Hallucination - really neat, try this out! :S

debabratad

Disciple
Cenesthetic Hallucination- really neat, try this out

This is neat....when you're done with the 30 second....look at the back of your hand while it is still on the mouse....
Follow the directions:

You have just gotta try this!!!

Make sure you look at the image for a full 30 seconds before looking at your hand! Have fun!

Okay, this is downright weird. Don't be suspicious, nothing is going to jump out or scream at you. Just follow the instructions. Wait the entire 30 seconds.

1.- Open the link

2.- Then "click me to get trippy",

3.- Look at the center of the screen for 30 seconds, and then..

4.- Look at your hand holding the mouse, without moving it away from the mouse..

NOT BEFORE!

(it is no joke, it is called "cenesthetic hallucination") :)

Link: Strobe :S :S

nothing happened :S

i stared for a min too. maybe i'm immune :lol:

i get it - i can see that effect only if i come back from the flash animation to the home page. and it lasts for just a sec or 2 max on those diagonal lines.

excellent find - this sort of thing will make me get through a day at work -- its good enough to convince people that you are working while you get your kicks!

@All: thanks... :)

Yeah...at first I thought nothing would happen....I was moving my eyes around the screen and not concentrating on the middle.....after i did and looked at my hand it was glowing with rays coming from it.....I was like OMG! WTF!!!

I showed it to my colleague and he after watching it looked at his monitor and he saw the text flying around :p

Its some nice :hallucination" for sure..... :)

Back