Changing service providers without disconnecting the previous one?

Tron05

Adept
Hi Guys

I have been using reliance broadnet wireline connection for past 4 months, but their speeds are still 300kbps for Rs649. whereas in some states they have doubled the speed for the same price.

I have other providers here like Beam and Tikona who offer plans like 600kbps unlimited for Rs 799

What i would like to know is, can i take a tikona/Beam connection and not have my Reliance wiring removed? so that if i am not satisfied, i can move back to reliance without paying the installation charges again.

Tron05 said:
Hi Guys

I have been using reliance broadnet wireline connection for past 4 months, but their speeds are still 300kbps for Rs649. whereas in some states they have doubled the speed for the same price.

I have other providers here like Beam and Tikona who offer plans like 600kbps unlimited for Rs 799

What i would like to know is, can i take a tikona/Beam connection and not have my Reliance wiring removed? so that if i am not satisfied, i can move back to reliance without paying the installation charges again.

Better idea would be to keep the current (reliance) working and take the other one on a trial basis. Most of the service providers provide demo and free lookup period (max 15 days) after which you have to pay installation and package charges.

So if you can decide whether you want their service (tikona, Beam) or not before that period expires then you can get out without paying anything.

Talk to the service provider about this first because different service providers have different policies.

As for tikona, i think they have 15 days policy but do call them and confirm before going for the same.

You can see reviews of tikona broadband and beam cable in this forum that others have posted so that you know what you will be getting.

Back