Charger for batteries to be used in Toys

Is it advisable to use rechargeable batteries for toys. If so which are good I mean which make and which technology. I find the ones we get in shops don't last for long and seem to be expensive in the long run.
I need both Rechargeable batteries and Charger !
Will appreciate response from you guys!

Your question and thread title are contradictory. Whatever it is, definitely go for rechargeable batteries when possible. Saves money and you might do your bit for the environment too.
Few options you can consider are Sanyo Eneloops (take advice from forum members about where to buy from as there are lot of fakes as well) or Sony Cycle Energy and such.
If this is for first time you buying rechargeable batteries then try getting some sort of combo packs which have charger and batteries both.

Your question and thread title are contradictory. Whatever it is, definitely go for rechargeable batteries when possible. Saves money and you might do your bit for the environment too.
Few options you can consider are Sanyo Eneloops (take advice from forum members about where to buy from as there are lot of fakes as well) or Sony Cycle Energy and such.
If this is for first time you buying rechargeable batteries then try getting some sort of combo packs which have charger and batteries both.
Yes buddy you are right! Actually I wanted to post that I need both Rechargeable batteries as well as Charger.
I already have Sanyo rechargeable batteries and Charger.

Back