Graphic Cards cheap graphic card with HDMI

can these cards u ppls r suggesting do decent frame rates in latest "HD" resolution gaming,with AA & AF turned on,(my monitor native resolution is 1920x1200 & i want to play in that resolution if posible)..other than running 1080p BR-rips with high bandwidth appreciably well ???
I am also looking for a decent gfx card within a fair budget..that does these things quite well!

Techie#1 said:
can these cards u ppls r suggesting do decent frame rates in latest "HD" resolution gaming,with AA & AF turned on

No. :)

If a 2.5k card could do full hd with AA and AF, why would anyone bother with 25k cards and sli and crossfire? :eek:hyeah:

dude, even 9800GT is cheaper than 6k.

Most 9600GT sells for some ~ 4.6k.

+1 to 4670. No need for 4770 if not gaming. And in case u not gonna game at all, i suggest u dont waste much on GPU, and get urself an HD 4350 or 9400GT.

I strongly suggest ATI card for connecting to HDTV.

Both my nvidia setups are giving slight delay in audio than video. Tried many players, OSes, forceware drivers...everythin.

ATI cards has native support for audio through HDMI, no no worry about delay or nythin. And i feel, the ATI one more hustle free in connecting to a TV.

zhopudey said:
No. :)
If a 2.5k card could do full hd with AA and AF, why would anyone bother with 25k cards and sli and crossfire? :eek:hyeah:
Well,then i will have to open a seperate thread with a detailed query!
was actually looking for a shortcut to my reply :p
My Asus Mobo is with SLI setup, so cannot go with ATI crads with Crossfire! )

dOm1naTOr said:
dude, even 9800GT is cheaper than 6k.
Most 9600GT sells for some ~ 4.6k.

+1 to 4670. No need for 4770 if not gaming. And in case u not gonna game at all, i suggest u dont waste much on GPU, and get urself an HD 4350 or 9400GT.

I strongly suggest ATI card for connecting to HDTV.
Both my nvidia setups are giving slight delay in audio than video. Tried many players, OSes, forceware drivers...everythin.
ATI cards has native support for audio through HDMI, no no worry about delay or nythin. And i feel, the ATI one more hustle free in connecting to a TV.

It is actually not for gaming. I need it for dual display (in my office) so that I can extend my desktop to another screen.

Back