WTB Cheap pair of TWS/Neckband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. I am looking for a cheap pair of TWS or Neckband. Currently don't have one as I lost my galaxy buds pro case and my phone doesn't have a 3.5mm headphone jack as well.

My budget is really minimal, 500 and around that (ideally on the lower side). If anyone is willing to sell, just DM me. Kindly avoid trolling me or anything. If you have any suggestions on Amazon or anything please let me know.

Thanks in advance and have a lovely day.

Got a really cheap neckband from Ambrane for 300 bucks, can let it go for the same amount, including shipping worth max 100 bucks.

Thanks to everyone's offers. I've slightly increased my budget... I am open to purchasing something from Oppo or anything preferably. (Maybe Enco Buds 2?) Emphasis on sound quality, please, not too bassy but rather high clarity. Thanks and have a lovely day. It's either this or the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro gen 1. Open to USB C earphones or good earphones with a USB C to 3.5mm adapter.

Anyone out ther who can help me out?

Anyone selling anything? :(

Mods please lock or delete this thread @mods. Thanks in advance. I'll buy a new one next month, hence you can close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back